The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
It almost seems to get better when you're in a serious relationship lol.
How so? For me, keeping his music a part of my life while wifed up definitely reminds me of my glory days where I was a wild boy. I guess I could see his music "getting better" while you have a serious relationship because having a girl can really get boring and sometimes you need a reminder of how you used to live that savage lifestyle.

How so? For me, keeping his music a part of my life while wifed up definitely reminds me of my glory days where I was a wild boy. I guess I could see his music "getting better" while you have a serious relationship because having a girl can really get boring and sometimes you need a reminder of how you used to live that savage lifestyle.

I can understand that, a lot of his music does that for me, especially The Party and The After Party. I got my girl hooked on The Weeknd though and for me it makes it more enjoyable to enjoy the music together.

Homie made me listen to Weeknd for the first time. 

The Fall >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Good gracious, he did that clams beat JUSTICE :x :smokin
Dont worry. Soon you'll come back in here like

XXXXXXX >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Then a couple days later like

XXXXXX>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And then you'll fall in love with another song. And then another and another :pimp:

i love you,

and i need you,

i always want you,

and nobody's going to know if its true

pimp.gif

i still haven't listened to "trilogy" and i think it might be better that way, from what i hear...

just need to grab the tracks from it that never released anywhere else.
Till Dawn is still one of my fav Weeknd tracks. People underrate this song heavy and it confuses me.

When that electric guitar and the heavy piano comes in on the second half of the song.
sick.gif
x1000

I can understand that, a lot of his music does that for me, especially The Party and The After Party. I got my girl hooked on The Weeknd though and for me it makes it more enjoyable to enjoy the music together.
Oh I see, you're saying you and your girl enjoy the music together. None of the girls I've ever dated have ever even given him a chance
laugh.gif
like they've all been insecure about the lifestyle he sings about and/or they've complained he sounds whiny. They always hit me with the 'why do you like this kind of music...'
laugh.gif

If I could ever date a girl who was into his music
eek.gif

Last edited:
Oh I see, you're saying you and your girl enjoy the music together. None of the girls I've ever dated have ever even given him a chance :lol: like they've all been insecure about the lifestyle he sings about and/or they've complained he sounds whiny. They always hit me with the 'why do you like this kind of music...' :lol:

If I could ever date a girl who was into his music :wow:  

If a broad don't dig The Weeknd..."now I'll never see your face but its ok I've adapted anyway"

Personally I can't wife up that "type" of broad because they're only good for the "life". They're down to party hard with you, down to be right there in all your bad decision makings. Hell. These ******* may be more ****** up than we are. Can you imagine taking home the girl from "initiation" or "life of the party" home to meet your family?! :lol:

Personally I can't wife up that "type" of broad because they're only good for the "life". They're down to party hard with you, down to be right there in all your bad decision makings. Hell. These ******* may be more ****** up than we are. Can you imagine taking home the girl from "initiation" or "life of the party" home to meet your family?! :lol:

Lol that's an extreme case. If the female relates to The Weeknd more than you do, escape. However if they can enjoy the music from a strictly musical standpoint there's no shame in that.

He should just put out an album of his features and others.

Trust Issues

Enemy

Drunk in love

Devil May Cry

Elastic Heart

Nomads

One of those nights

In Vein

remember you

gifted

throw the ride in there maybe some bonus tracks like MIA's exodus and 2 Chains Like me even though they are samples...maybe put in the lorde royals verzion he mixed

First four tracks of KissLand is still the greatest succession of songs ever

This is so ******* true!!! :pimp:

This man's music is amazing period.

Love in the Sky is probably my favorite song of the last decade. :lol: :pimp:

How it transitions from Adaptation is just to much. My body is never ready :lol:

I can never just go listen to "love in the sky" or start from "the town". I literally have to start with "Professional" every single time.

First four tracks of KissLand is still the greatest succession of songs ever

This is so ******* true!!! :pimp:

This man's music is amazing period.

Love in the Sky is probably my favorite song of the last decade. :lol: :pimp:

How it transitions from Adaptation is just to much. My body is never ready :lol:

I can never just go listen to "love in the sky" or start from "the town". I literally have to start with "Professional" every single time.

REAL ****

The first four songs blend sooo beautifully.

this little mash up i did awhile back has a few listens, but i don't think i ever shared it here.

if you're oldschool you'll prolly remember the other "wicked game" i used here.

this goes down lovely at lounge gigs i DJ from time to time:

artworks-000036532839-aqz2dp-t500x500.jpg

Last edited:
Don't mind Ross on In Vein too much. Still play the Weekend only version more often than not but it's not like Remember You or Nomads where the solo version is an absolute necessity. 

He should just put out an album of his features and others.

Trust Issues

Enemy

Drunk in love

Devil May Cry

Elastic Heart

Nomads

One of those nights

In Vein

remember you

gifted

throw the ride in there maybe some bonus tracks like MIA's exodus and 2 Chains Like me even though they are samples...maybe put in the lorde royals verzion he mixed
I'm Good has to be on here. 

Throwback to 2011 era Weeknd debauchery moments before we were blessed with the beauty and purity of Kissland. 

Man, i remember the first time i actually listened and understood his lyrics on Nomads. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom