The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters

I never thought I'd feel this kind of hesitation
My hand on another girl
I wish I didn't have to lie
I wish I could let you know

When that _ hit that part

If you ever been a dawg you know what I mean. That has to be his realest song. Yall notice how he was hitting those MJ notes on Twenty and Valerie?

Last edited:
I never thought I'd feel this kind of hesitation (Toooooo want)
My hand on another girl
I wish I didn't have to lie
I wish I could let you know

If you ever been a dawg you know what I mean. That has to be his realest song. Yall notice how he was hitting those MJ notes on Twenty and Valerie?

Man :smh: Valerie is one of his best songs (could say that bout just about anything :lol: ).. But that **** is so real

I'm literally going from page one up to now but had to post..I listened to "The Appointment"

SON!

BRUHS!

SO SMOOTH!

Last edited:
Something evil spawns within when Love in the Sky drops the beat

So many tracks that conjure evil right when it drops, srsly up to this day I can play one of these and my body just starts gyrating. Mind goes to a dark dark place, latches on to those nights where the bottle + a female were a way of life. No lie sometimes I would just zone out alone in my room to some of these tracks, taking straight shots out of the bottle, waiting for a female to roll through. It would be an hour or so til she got there too

Love in the Sky

Outside

Gone

XO/The Host

Wicked Games

Coming Down

Odd Look

Enemy

The Fall

The Zone

What you Need

Kiss Land

Last edited:
I wanna blaze one everytime but ive never smoked at all in my life :lol: and just listen.

Maybe some alcohol would be a better substitute.

Last edited:

never has an artist exposed me to more music through samples. **** is magical listening to HOB/Thursday/EOS then going back and search the full songs :x

Last edited:
Something evil spawns within when Love in the Sky drops the beat

So many tracks that conjure evil right when it drops, srsly up to this day I can play one of these and my body just starts gyrating. Mind goes to a dark dark place, latches on to those nights where the bottle + a female were a way of life. No lie sometimes I would just zone out alone in my room to some of these tracks, taking straight shots out of the bottle, waiting for a female to roll through. It would be an hour or so til she got there too

Love in the Sky
Outside
Gone
XO/The Host
Wicked Games
Coming Down
Odd Look
Enemy
The Fall
The Zone
What you Need
Kiss Land

... Rep this man. :smh:

Listening to him just puts you in that zone...

I don't know how to describe but it just does.

Bruh it SOOO does

I've never before felt good and evil at the same time. Like, I don't know how. Since listening to "Or nah" where the lyrics just one day got my attention b/c I was hooked on this chick. I went back and listen to the mixtapes, kissland and his features. I DON'T REALLY CARE FOR HER IN THAT WAY ANYMORE!

I wanna get drunk and have some FUN :evil:

If I could have an amount of money to last three months or whenever :smokin goes through your system to pass a drug test I'll do it! I'll blaze one everyday and enjoy life while his catalog is on in the background.

I’ll give you what you called for
Just let me get in my zone
I’ll be making love to her through you
So let me keep my eyes closed
pimp.gif

The fact that The Zone sort of just aimlessly is, makes it so damn captivating

No dambs given to time constraints, number of verses. The ultimate expression of zoning

I bump weeknd every time I'm :smokin solo.

In regard to The Zone..

The heartbeat undertone in the beat straight up gets my blood pumpin and puts me in my zone. I purposely haven't watched the music video because I feel like it's going to change the feelings that overcome me and the thoughts I imagine when I hear the song :lol:

I bump weeknd every time I'm
smokin.gif
solo.

In regard to The Zone..

The heartbeat undertone in the beat straight up gets my blood pumpin and puts me in my zone. I purposely haven't watched the music video because I feel like it's going to change the feelings that overcome me and the thoughts I imagine when I hear the song
laugh.gif
He made a rare mistake of butchering the track for the music video. He cut it short which completely eliminated the original vibe. Shame because it would have been a nice video

Cant believe its been one yr already since KL dropped. Time flies.

Remember when I first popped it in the whip. I was driving on an overpass when Professional's opening sequence played.

Had me like dam, boutta be fire.
sick.gif
mean.gif

Played it back 3 times before I got to The Town.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom