The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Gotta view that on your computer. It won't show correctly on mobile web.

Last edited:
-Sigh

Here's to another "stressful Thursday" 

mean.gif

I don't know why, but I get the feeling "Mood Music" will be one of those 8 minute/transitional songs. :smh:

Happy Thursday NTXO fam.

I don't know why, but I get the feeling "Mood Music" will be one of those 8 minute/transitional songs. :smh:

Happy Thursday NTXO fam.

Famb, I completely understand what you mean. He's probably pretty unstable so we would have to get a few different perspectives of 'moods'

If a transition like that does come I'll be making the biggest Quinn face of all time.

Quint's reaction for this one will be one to remember. Low key anticipating the lulz from that more than the song itself since I've listened to it so much already :smh:

My morals aren't ready for mood music to be a 8 minute song. Something slow and dark for the song to transition to would be insane.

Oh wow I wasn't paying attention to all the little snippets. My friend had tagged me in some stuff on IG but I wasn't interested in anything that wasn't a full song.

Just listened to that Mood Music on soundcloud and ay dios mio. How the bootleg sound so good? Body is ready for CDQ

If a track list magically appears I will know how yall went for his earlier stuff :lol:
nah meng, there was never any leaked track list (maybe KL, can't remember) but everything was just dropped or we got snippets.

I lost my **** when that John Carpenter snippet dropped.
mean.gif
JESUS YES

I remember being on a study date with my now GF and the song dropped while we were at Panera eating and studying. Made her stop the entire process and VIBED OUT FOR LIKE AN HOUR ON REPEAT

She was baffled and probably slightly embarrassed of me about how much I was freaking out

INSTANT GREATNESS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom