The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Yeah first part of the performance was borderline milli vanilli, like I was almost thinking son was trolling us this whole time.

Stage presence was disappointing too, looked mad rigid with forced moves. If you missed it then be glad.

I like the collab. Didn't mind Meeks verse. I'm sure this album is a lot about him ans Nicki.

There was this chick I was eyeing for a minute. Always have me butterflies when I saw her so it was hard for me to approach her. Played the hills, and said eff it and approached her. I need some savagery soundtrack back in my life.

There was this chick I was eyeing for a minute. Always have me butterflies when I saw her so it was hard for me to approach her. Played the hills, and said eff it and approached her. I need some savagery soundtrack back in my life.
Did a car behind you go up in an epic explosion as you approached her? You got it fam hands down...

Has he ever been critical of a Weeknd song? Pullin Up isn't bad, but it's easily a throwaway. Glad it landed in the garbage can that is Meek Mill's album and not on Chapter 3.

Did a car behind you go up in an epic explosion as you approached her? You got it fam hands down...

Lmao I wish. But it really put me in the zone and in glad that it did. The next time I see her, I think I'm going to play girls born in the 90s as my soundtrack.

Has he ever been critical of a Weeknd song? Pullin Up isn't bad, but it's easily a throwaway. Glad it landed in the garbage can that is Meek Mill's album and not on Chapter 3.

Normally he reacts like crazy but his final verdict is his honest opinion. So with LMH and Live For - he was like ehhhh

Him fainting in The Hills first listen made that an instant contender for best reaction of all time.
laugh.gif
This 100%. Need a gif of that. Dude just wiped out 
roll.gif

still havent listened to the full track 

after reading the comments and not thinking much of meek mill, 

not rushing to find it haha

Back
Top Bottom