The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
laugh.gif

Do yall mess with The Morning? Easily one of my favorite tracks of his. Lyrics, beat, hook, all solid. The credit/debit line :x Sounds like something I'd bump the morning after a wild house party after waking up with multiple women's limbs on me, used condoms laying around and a warm beer sitting next to me serving as breakfast.

giphy.gif

Finally... Someone that gets it.

The Morning is hands down my favorite track from this guy.

It just captures the somber feeling you get when you wake up after what was undoubtedly a night that will live in infamy, yet somehow your hangover isn't too bad. Start to finish, its 5 minutes where not only do you try your best to remember everything, but you make the attempt to project yourself back to the moments that have since past. Then you leave your place of rest, ignoring the naked girl that was using you for added warmth. You told yourself you were don't with that b****.l, but your texting fingers are poets when you've indulged in whiskey and Moët. You see your cohorts and the girls they managed to get loose all passed out while the smell of alcohol and smoke still lingers in the air. You get that nagging feeling where you know you did a whole lot of s*** you probably shouldn't have, but you can't even remember what it was. So you chalk it up, go through your phone's photo gallery, and find yourself envious of the person you were only a few hours before. "That guy knew how to party," you say of yourself when you see the pictures of you kissing randoms and grabbing ***. The people that crashed at your place are still asleep, but you find yourself still wanting their sedated company. You let them sleep as you light up a remainder of a black and mild someone left behind. You don't trip at the fact that motherf****** dropped it on the couch; you're just grateful it didn't burn that big of a hole... Or set the whole place on fire for that matter. You get a text from the girl you're trying to be faithful to, but you don't read it. You know you ****** up last night, so you try to enjoy the time you have left until s*** finally hits the fan.

:smokin

Last edited:
The morning
Love in the sky
The hills
Kissland
Or nah
Drunk in love
Often

Are all in my top ten Abel works.

The lyrics of love in the sky :smh:
Set the tone perfectly earlier this year when a chick popped up mad early one cold morning before she had to go to work.

There's no one inside/you're free to relax
Once you come into this ride /there's no turning back
You've been here before /remember these sheets
:wow:

If I hit the lottery, I'm living that xo lifestyle for at least a month. I feel like i can't fully appreciate dudes music if I'm not on some sort of illegal/non-prescribed controlled substance.

Take all my reps blinkin.

The morning is the first song that put me on to Abel, and will forever be my favorite track.

Codeine cups paint a picture so vivid. These were the days I was sippin that dirty sprite heavy.

Na my homies last night told me while I was singing The Town at the top of my lungs that I'm the Weeknd of the crew!

Not srs 
laugh.gif

Just re visited bigquint's channel and lmao his reactions never get old. His suspense to that bass drop to Often 
roll.gif

Guitar chords at the beginning

Pre drop

DROP

Back
Top Bottom