The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Yep. I'll pass on the snippets. I wish I could un-hear the hills at times so that I could enjoy it for the first time when the album drops. :lol:
Sometimes I wish the same. I think I listened to the snippet more than I have the actual song lmao.

Yep. I'll pass on the snippets. I wish I could un-hear the hills at times so that I could enjoy it for the first time when the album drops.
laugh.gif
I'm cool on any more snippets or songs until the whole album leaks/releases. I want it to be as fresh as possible on first listen.

My sentiments exactly.

I regret listening to all of the leaked music 
tired.gif

I'm going to try my best to not  listen to anything else until the album drops...
But I'm a weak man.
Someone. Anyone. Halp 
ohwell.gif

:lol: I did it with Kissland but it was rough. After the track "Kissland" released I stopped listening for the most part. I slipped up and listened to Love in the Sky a few times but that's it.

My sentiments exactly.

I regret listening to all of the leaked music |I

I'm going to try my best to not  listen to anything else until the album drops...
But I'm a weak man.

Someone. Anyone. Halp :\
Gotchu fam we will do this together. Starting from the whole version to the new leak. I haven't listened to it and I won't till release.

Or if for some reason Bigquint gives a reaction vid to it

I wish I could trust you guys word better, but with all the consignment of kotf, I don't know. :lol:

Not srs

^ Not just "Pretty" specifically but man Kiss Land has been getting A LOT of spins from me lately. Aging beautifully. 

Last edited:
Yea pretty is dope....

The first four songs on kissland are classic as a whole tho... I like the whole album but them first 4... :x

My will is iron. I never played the performances of The Hills, and can probably still count on both hands the amount of times I played the released version. Been in album mode from time :pimp:

Not listening to anything until the album leaks in its entirety/releases. Soon.

I do wish that I didn't check out "In the 90's" and "In the Night" though since I'm still not sure where those will end up, and I gave them a lot of spins.

Last edited:
My will is iron. I never played the performances of The Hills, and can probably still count on both hands the amount of times I played the released version. Been in album mode from time
pimp.gif

You're strong fam. I respect it. 

My will is iron. I never played the performances of The Hills, and can probably still count on both hands the amount of times I played the released version. Been in album mode from time
pimp.gif

I do wish that I didn't check out "In the 90's" and "In the Night" though since I'm still not sure where those will end up, and I gave them a lot of spins.
Teach me how to keep my hand out the cookie jar gawd 

Ion know why ya'll putting chastity belts on ya ears. Just give in and listen. I listened to The Hills at least a hundred and something times, and it knocks every time I play it.

^
Listening to snippets has never tainted any of his music to me, credit to Abel for making tracks that really are timeless imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom