The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
bruh....Montreal acoustic...it moved...not sure how i feel about this....but the song is a masterpiece

Last edited:
Well, that confirms it. He'll be chasing the hits from here on out.

I'll go in without expectations like I always have, so hopefully he continues to deliver |I

Also, I was right; I shouldn't have played "In The Night", and "In The 90's" is most likely on it as well.

Last edited:
bruh....Montreal acoustic...it moved...not sure how i feel about this....but the song is a masterpiece
LL

First off... the article was a GREAT read.

I always like to see what's going on behind the scenes with Abel and that shed some light on it. 

But man... This somewhat disappointed me. 

So essentially all because Kiss Land didn't do as well everything changed up.

Sigh... I'm really hoping the album is not going to be filled with tracks like ICFMF and In The Night.

"If I'm going to be the biggest in the world" he told her "I need a handful of tracks like that." (Love Me Harder) 
sick.gif

What are y'all thoughts?

Major respect after that artical. Like I said earlier the signs have always been there.

And I'm sure he means MJ pop more than anything.

Regardless I love it. Great choice

I love his sound on love me harder, ICFMF, and in the night

Last edited:
Read the article, I liked knowing some more about his upbringing and all. Especially him saying he was with 3 girls just bed hopping :lol:

But reading Kissland was a disappointment to him was shocking. I'm not worried that he will change 100% but not mad that he wants to climb even higher. I mean the man went from homeless to what he is now. Nothing but respect for the Young Gawd :smokin

:rofl: that dude stumbling "A$AP Rocky" to him

Last edited:
One things for sure is he still loves and appreciates the OG fans, so lets hope that shows in some of the future tracks. 

Dope article; I think it solidifies what we've all been thinking. The new album will be interesting.

One things for sure is he still loves and appreciates the OG fans, so lets hope that shows in some of the future tracks. 

I really hope so... Really not liking the sound of this.... But I also understand an artist has to they what they have to do to get the kind of success he wants...

I mean we do have the Hills. In the 90's isn't poppy. ICFMF is cool with me. What's the other song? Either way, I don't think people should  be panicking. Yet at least.

Yea "the hills" definitely gives us hope... Nothing Pop about that joint. :lol:

Last edited:
Kissland was a got damn masterpiece...

**** the sales 
tired.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Still going to ride with son 'til the wheels fall off

Last edited:
:lol: @ Abel being the Darth Vader of music.

I'm not surprised dude wants to be the best in the world. In fact he should have that mentality. I'm just hoping he keeps that essence we've all come to love about his music. If it's balanced well it could be a magical thing.

If not, well, we'll always have Trilogy and Kiss Land.

Back
Top Bottom