The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters

I still have yet to listen to Earned It fully.
indifferent.gif

The second verse is something serious.

"You know our love would be tragic..."

tired.gif

people who say the second part of glass table girls isnt good , dont know the deal , are phony and never on that okie dokie 
roll.gif
 but fr though , im a nice dude , with some nice dreams , but we can turn this to a nightmare , elm street ......
pimp.gif

First time I listened to Earned It, i was like the Alonzo "my ninja" gif lmao.

After that ish got old real quick. I'll still play it on shuffle or whatever, but it's not like a hitter to me.

people who say the second part of glass table girls isnt good , dont know the deal , are phony and never on that okie dokie 
roll.gif
 but fr though , im a nice dude , with some nice dreams , but we can turn this to a nightmare , elm street ......
pimp.gif
Glass Table Girls is the **** 
pimp.gif
. Wasn't that much of a fan of it at first but it grew on me so much. Think I got older and realized what he was saying 
laugh.gif

I never heard so much slander in this thread before about HOB. Glass Table Girls is upper echelon music, boys.

[table][tr][td]1. Real Life[/td][/tr][tr][td]2. Losers[/td][/tr][tr][td]3. Tell Your Friends[/td][/tr][tr][td]4. Often[/td][/tr][tr][td]5. The Hills[/td][/tr][tr][td]6. Acquainted[/td][/tr][tr][td]7. Can't Feel My Face[/td][/tr][tr][td]8. Shameless[/td][/tr][tr][td]9. Earned It (Fifty Shades Of Grey)[/td][/tr][tr][td]10. In The Night[/td][/tr][tr][td]11. As You Are[/td][/tr][tr][td]12. Prisoner - Del Rey, Lana[/td][/tr][tr][td]13. Dark Times[/td][/tr][tr][td]14. Angel[/td][/tr][/table]

At first I didn't pay "earned it" any attention but once I really listened to that joint... Abel killed it!

Definitely can't wait for the album... Already preordered ok ITunes... No leaks, no snippets, no nothing until the the 28th. :pimp:

I'm just going to wait for son to confirm it himself...

I hope Earned It isn't on there though
mean.gif

Last edited:
In the night on the album :x

What are you doing fam!? :smh:
Wouldn't be surprised. Major producer on the track

I also doubt in the 90s isn't on the album

I thought prisoner and shameless were the same song? Not going to believe this is official tbh

Last edited:
I don't know how legit that track list is, the iTunes list doesn't note earned it on there at all.

Also, I thought Kanye was the only confirmed feature?

Idk... seems like ducktales to me.

Last edited:
In the night is the jam though, it's MJ all over the track. I'm expecting that one to blow to be honest, it's a another earned it, icfmf etc.

Back
Top Bottom