The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
I feel you on over playing it. I definitely did that. But it's still dope to me. I just envy the guy I was back in April whenever I hear it.

Enemy and Till Dawn go perfect together imo. Some of the ish you say a blinkin reminds me of when I was 25-28 :lol: I was at my highest levels of savagery then.

Not even sure where to begin tbh :lol: but one story is my boys cousin brought his fiancée and her friend around me and my boys. Could tell right from the start they some ohs. Well long story short is we get the fiancée to break up with dude then we get the broads to fool around with each other. The next two days we all take turns passing em around. Some real life initiation type ish.

bruhs, you cant overplay good music...

Last edited:
News update!:

Rumor has it that Abel will be touring with Travi$ Scott! That's gonna be so crazy 
sick.gif
nthat.gif

0q9gTW6.jpg

Also, director of "Twenty Eight", Nabil, hinted towards a collab between Travis and Abel, and a potential video.

CM2rc6wWsAAsUvh.jpg:large

Not even sure where to begin tbh :lol: but one story is my boys cousin brought his fiancée and her friend around me and my boys. Could tell right from the start they some ohs. Well long story short is we get the fiancée to break up with dude then we get the broads to fool around with each other. The next two days we all take turns passing em around. Some real life initiation type ish.

Bruh! :rofl:

You went straight to level 1000 with it. I thought you'd start off with something impressive enough, but damn! Passing around fiancées. :wow:

WOW!

Back
Top Bottom