The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
I don't think it's as random as people are making it out to be and I also think it is a concept within the actual story I guess
laugh.gif
Album is definitely cohesive as far as content goes. Just like his other projects. And it's clear from the intro to the outro. What's random is the production. Each track doesn't flow into the next like KL does, which is fine with me.

Last edited:
Finally figured it out

This September 2015 version of the Weeknd could make a wayyyy better kiss land now than the 2013 weeknd could

Idk if that makes sense to anyone else but it does to me

Imagine 2015 Abel making all those tracks
Whewwwwwwwwwww

Anyone at MIA watching the weeknd today?
Wonder how many of these new tracks he's going to perform and how it'll sound live.

Wonder how many of these new tracks he's going to perform and how it'll sound live.

Was just literally having this convo with my boys because "Acquaintance" came on the Bluetooth speaker :lol:

I feel like he's gonna do "The Hills" "ICFMF" then the rest will be older ****, maybe "Tell Your Friends"

I'll be waiting there at 730 at the Rocky Stage to get a good spot :lol:

MIA today :pimp:. I'm hoping he does a new set but I assume he'll save that for the tour.

I'm about to head up in like 2 hours.

For those that have never been, I know this is NT and all, but don't wear nice shoes. They'll be brown by the time you leave :lol:.

Last edited:

Was just literally having this convo with my boys because "Acquaintance" came on the Bluetooth speaker :lol:

I feel like he's gonna do "The Hills" "ICFMF" then the rest will be older ****, maybe "Tell Your Friends"

I'll be waiting there at 730 at the Rocky Stage to get a good spot :lol:

He comes on at 6:30 pleighoi.
You might want to be there from the big Sean set and wait it out until Weeknd comes on.

I ain't even fighting for good spots to be honest.
Cats get so caught up trying to get a good spot that you go a whole 3 hours being miserable getting pushed, hot, thirsty...ain't even worth it.

Ima chill in the cut smoking my trees and enjoying the music.
Going to see him on 2 different nights when he comes to nyc anyways.

Frankly I'm more hyped about seeing future since I never seen him before.
The trees might not last through the future set.

diego diego

You wrong Pleighboi! :lol:

Yea I'm seeing him at Prudential center myself... But no one comes on after I like after J Cole so might as well stay

Man I was watching kehlani snap and I guess they was at a concert or something where weeknd was performing. Is that how he sounds live? :x Yikes

bumbershoot was LIT was night, especially when he sang the hills :smokin

sad he didn't sing acquainted, but his performance was amazing as always

how do i post videos on here? recorded a lot of stuff on my phone last night

I'll be the white dude in the back in a phillies hat with a terrible haircut on a molly singing. Fwm

Back
Top Bottom