The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
With the proper polishing, this joint could have been worthy of mention among the trilogy.

Every song is leaps and bounds ahead of TITR and KOTF. 

I wanna feel you 
sick.gif

Was only Abel to give the tracks a once over, but I got that old feeling back.

And I've come to the conclusion, if we want more of that old thing back, we can't support his pop ****. We can't give son the adulation and validation he wants. His music goes as his feelings do; such is the case for many artists.

His record sales need to drop and someone needs to get in Bella's guts.

^That's sounds like some hater **** to me.

Everything he's given us, we supposed to throw piss at his success for our own selfish motives?

Nah. Im hitting every tour from now till it ends.

Last edited:
Was only Abel to give the tracks a once over, but I got that old feeling back.

And I've come to the conclusion, if we want more of that old thing back, we can't support his pop ****. We can't give son the adulation and validation he wants. His music goes as his feelings do; such is the case for many artists.

His record sales need to drop and someone needs to get in Bella's guts.
Preach [emoji]128588[/emoji]

The end justifies the means.

Just ran this back. I haven't had the "I want to smash a broad to this" feeling in a minute. Damn sure never got that feeling with BBTM. But this tape... I can see the magic happening, b. :smokin

As unfinished as it is, this tape is better than KOTF and TITR by far.

Just ran this back. I haven't had the "I want to smash a broad to this" feeling in a minute. Damn sure never got that feeling with BBTM. But this tape... I can see the magic happening, b.
smokin.gif

As unfinished as it is, this tape is better than KOTF and TITR by far.
TITR? What's that

On wanna see a secret /its ending,
I swear he not speaking English for the most part of the songs but it's straight flames.

Last edited:
I remember reading somewhere how he wanted to do an album where he just used melodies and stuff lol after hearing this it could be dope

Back
Top Bottom