The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters
I got bare things to say:

- I feel like his pen game has stepped down, but at least it makes me appreciate KL for that era

- Sidewalks is really dope and kinda reminds me of TYF, I feel it would be 100x better if he didn't use autotone though

- I love that shot at Drake/Jeremy Rose lol

- Idk how to feel about that almost British accent in Secrets and Rockin', it's kinda dope in Rockin' tbh

- "The reasons I can't have you, are so easy to fix" sounds familiar, anyone know where it's from?

- I found the end of the music video wack lol it's like the credits from a Disney movie smh who would've ever thought Abel from 2011 would be like that

Lastly, what y'all think the music video is about?

Did the album leak or we still analyzing snippets and 128kbps song rips
nerd.gif
It's starting to leak

Attention

Nothing Without You

6 Feet Under

Rockin' 

so far, all in CDQ

Last edited:
Did anything that leaked a few months ago make the album? Still haven't listened to those yet

Did anything that leaked a few months ago make the album? Still haven't listened to those yet
Only bits and pieces of lyrics. I heard a lot of those may leaks were suppose to be on this album but changed due to em leaking, What could have been...

Between the four released songs and everything that's in Mania, this album is already better than BBTM. Can't wait.

Just for the record, 6 Feet Under on the album will be different then the one that leaked. Not sure what's different about it but it's track length is shorter. The one that leaked is CDQ btw

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom