The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
KOTF on OVO Sound radio 
nthat.gif

Yeah the second half of Kiss Land is the standout of that album. Along with Tears In The Rain.

and to think dudes were in here slandering kissland smh
Watching that big quint vid took me back man, we were all questioning the bigger sound production when "belong to the world" dropped but then it all changed when "love in the sky" and "kissland" dropped...man, that 2nd part of kissland is godly.

The kissland tour was so amazing man, saw him at the Greek in LA, stuck around and got the gawd to sign the second physical copy of kissland ( which I bought right there at the show, for $20 haha ) after the show.

Bbtm, has a similar feel with ICFMF as the lead single, (even though the hills came out first and there's a video) with the hills and prisoner, I have no doubt bbtm will deliver.

X'O til we overdose
Ntxo

Last edited:
and to think dudes were in here slandering kissland smh
Watching that big quint vid took me back man, we were all questioning the bigger sound production when "belong to the world" dropped but then it all changed when "love in the sky" and "kissland" dropped...man, that 2nd part of kissland is godly.

The kissland tour was so amazing man, saw him at the Greek in LA, stuck around and got the gawd to sign the second physical copy of kissland ( which I bought right there at the show, for $20 haha ) after the show.

Bbtm, has a similar feel with ICFMF as the lead single, (even though the hills came out first and there's a video) with the hills and prisoner, I have no doubt bbtm will deliver.

X'O til we overdose
Ntxo
That's dope that you got him to sign your copy! How'd that experience go? 
nerd.gif

Was it just like you gave him the copy and you were out in a second? 

During the kissland tour Abel would stay after the show and sign everyone's copy of Kissland.

Once the show ended, you had to move to a certain section of the venue and wait about 30-45 min. Staff would then have sections move in row by row, get in a a line and move towards a side corridor where Abel was sitting at a table signing cd covers. No pics and no extended greeting, told him it was a great performance and that his body of work was awesome. Whole Interaction lasted like 2-3 seconds , once it cd was signed the line kept on moving.

He did this at multiple if not all the tour stops.
Saw banks open for him too, she's dope

Last edited:
Damn I wish I knew this when I went to the KL tour here in jersey....

Last edited:
During the kissland tour Abel would stay after the show and sign everyone's copy of Kissland.

Once the show ended, you had to move to a certain section of the venue and wait about 30-45 min. Staff would then have sections move in row by row, get in a a line and move towards a side corridor where Abel was sitting at a table signing cd covers. No pics and no extended greeting, told him it was a great performance and that his body of work was awesome. Whole Interaction lasted like 2-3 seconds , once it cd was signed the line kept on moving.

Nice! Word, Banks opened for him at Sweet Life. She's dope. 

Should of pulled a Borat papi.

Back
Top Bottom