The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Bruh, if it wasn't for the thread I wouldn't have seen the ls. So I end up making two separate orders.

I actually like this ls better than the other two, with the XO very subtle atop the black.

Homie didn't get much $$ outta new this year. Didn't even cop a physical of STARBOY or tix to the concert.

Wish this came out a little earlier so I could rock on or even near Xmas doe.

Last edited:
Bruh, if it wasn't for the thread I wouldn't have seen the ls. So I end up making two separate orders.

I actually like this ls better than the other two, with the XO very subtle atop the black.

Homie didn't get much $$ outta new this year. Didn't even cop a physical of STARBOY or tix to the concert.

Wish this came out a little earlier so I could rock on or even near Xmas doe.
Yeah this is the best LS because the black and red look real good together.

The best short sleeve one is the HOB one IMO.

I copped concert tickets. The VIP seats 
embarassed.gif

mean.gif
. He better play some of the older stuff and not just all the new stuff. My buddy and I are trying to start a Kissland chant 
laugh.gif

Quick question: is anyone or know someone that is selling an extra House of Balloons 5 Year Anniversary shirt? Let me know please. Missed out when they first came out because I was low on funds.

I ended up getting my black HoB tee on eBay, along with some XO balloons, but for a reasonable price, unlike these :x

Wow, I just woke up late as hell and didn't even think about the merch until like 10 minutes ago when I checked my email.

Figured they were going to release it late or something, but I'm glad I was able to get my size in the tee :smokin

Now I officially don't feel bad about not buying Starboy because this ___ done got damn near $100 out of me this year between these Anniversary shirts :lol:

My fault y'all wasn't home all day otherwise I would have posted.

Copped the short sleeves shirt.

Didn't think it was going to sell out that fast. 

I def recommend getting email notifications from the site, that's how I was able to cop.  

Had to vote for "The Fall" for some reason it puts me in a trance when i listen to it and just lose myself.

Just copped the short sleeve. Saw the long sleeve was OOS in large. Oh well atleast I got the HOB long sleeve

damn. should've order the long sleeve earlier. didn't think it was gonna sell out. :smh:

ordered a large and an XL in the short sleeve because idk how the sizing is. then i'll throw the other one up on ebay

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom