The Weeknd Vol. Local Talent

Just wanted to throw up some new stuff from an associate of mine. Based out of Toronto....was featured on the OVO blog a while back, not sure if there was a post on here and can't be bothered to search. Their website went up earlier tonight 
pimp.gif

Edit: No idea how to embed, 

Just wanted to throw up some new stuff from an associate of mine. Based out of Toronto....was featured on the OVO blog a while back, not sure if there was a post on here and can't be bothered to search. Their website went up earlier tonight 
pimp.gif

Edit: No idea how to embed, 

His music is dope as hell. I've listened to "What You Need" so much since I found it.

His music is dope as hell. I've listened to "What You Need" so much since I found it.

Peeped this on the OVO blog, been a fan of this track ever since. Do they have anything else like this?

Peeped this on the OVO blog, been a fan of this track ever since. Do they have anything else like this?

I heard the mixtape this morning. There's probably a track or two that I didn't like, or that should have been shorter, but overall I like it.

pimp.gif

I heard the mixtape this morning. There's probably a track or two that I didn't like, or that should have been shorter, but overall I like it.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom