The Western and Eastern conference are even.

As fans we have not seen this level of parity in years is this the year where the level of play is even?
I dont want to hear your theories on if a team played in the west they would have 15 more wins.
If you disagree provide statistical proof.

I don't agree with you. The Spurs are currently 8th in the West and would be 5th in the East. The 9th team in the West missing the playoffs this year will be better than the 6th seed over here.

West is still better, and its not even close.

Even the teams on the west that use to be on the rock bottom, are going up, while the top east teams are moving down.

Well since it's your topic, you should provide proof first of your beliefs.

But I'll play along..

Right now seeds 5-8 in the East are either at .500 or at most 3 games over .500... MEANWHILE, in the West, teams 5-8 have records with 10-15 games OVER .500.

If you want to go even further, Houston is currently 11th in the West with a record of 30-30, while Washington in the East is 11th with a record of 21-37.

That's just off of their records, perhaps the advanced stats of production, points, etc. may prove your theory, but the teams in the west are playing better basketball according to their records.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

east still sucks

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

I don't agree with you. The Spurs are currently 8th in the West and would be 5th in the East. The 9th team in the West missing the playoffs this year will be better than the 6th seed over here.

exactly

OP says he wants stats. OP where the *%## are your stats??

When it comes to playoff style basketball I agree but in the regular season not so much. 

it really doesent matter because after the top 3 or 4 teams in both conferences none of the teams have a chance anyway

Originally Posted by dtb00201

it really doesent matter because after the top 3 or 4 teams in both conferences none of the teams have a chance anyway
Golden State disagrees

Thank You,

Western > Eastern that means Kobe > LeBron

Originally Posted by J23Diego

Thank You,

And since Lebron is going to NY, CA>NY

Originally Posted by J23Diego

Thank You,

smh leave this crap outta here

Put Cleveland, Orlando, Boston and Atlanta against LA, Dallas, Denver and Utah... Who wins?

The rest of the playoff picture (say, 5-11 since Houston and NO are reasonably close) is HUGE advantage Western Conference...

Back
Top Bottom