The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt ===== In Stores Now (PS4, PC, XB1)

Feels short to me, rounding up the troops to fight the wild hunt as we speak. Still have a few side quest in novigard and skilleage.

Been playing on the second hardest difficulty. Having to eat food for health is a *****. Any tips on where or how to acquire more food, plants for potions or money.

Been playing on the second hardest difficulty. Having to eat food for health is a *****. Any tips on where or how to acquire more food, plants for potions or money.

There's a party that's apart of Tris' questline. SO MUCH FOOD. Had Geralt's pockets lined. I also noticed some guards/thugs/witch hunters carry sandwiches on them.

Who said it was short ?
I'm 30 hours in and STILL haven't left the second map (forgot the states name). Still trying to resecue Dandelion. Trying to knock out side quest because some of them will auto-fail if you get too far in the main quest.

I even had to
Tell Triss I wanted her to leave or stay before I got back to Yennefers quest line.

Last edited:

Really I played on the hardest difficulty and had hella food , once I brewd swallow ( pause) the only time I used food was if I didn't meditate or didn't want to increase my toxicity . Always loot everything. And there's a saddle that lets you care 160 in weight in novigrad at one of the shops

What's the recommended level to go into Skellige? I just completed the final main story quest for Novigrad, although I have a ton of side quests and undiscovered locations to hit up. I'm at 17, but feel like things may start to pick up soon :nerd:

When you're out in the woods / forest and see animals, kill them with your flame sign and you can use their dead bodies for food. Take that peta.

What's the recommended level to go into Skellige? I just completed the final main story quest for Novigrad, although I have a ton of side quests and undiscovered locations to hit up. I'm at 17, but feel like things may start to pick up soon :nerd:

Its not 17. i went there at 20 and was having issues with Rock Trolls and Devourers. I will have my revenge...

You good at 17. I went at level 18 and had success. Took down the ice giant and a Cyclopes on the side of the road at level 19 I believe.

Last edited:
I'm at level 10 looks like I gotta level up till at least 19 to move on, game is so much more fun than I originally expected. I hated the controls and player movement at first but got used to it pretty quickly. Game does glitch a lot I got stuck in the swamp fighting some water hag and I couldn't move so had to restart it

Crazy how much I been playing gwent, just finished up all the challenges in velen and its actually a pretty fun side game. The baron quest was pretty messed up but overall great story. Learned the hard way about wolves traveling in packs 
mean.gif

We need a mobile version of Gwent IMMEDIATELY

I would love to be able to play people instead of AI.
Of course, performing well in Gwent is very dependent on the quality of the deck, so it could be hard to balance

We need a mobile version of Gwent IMMEDIATELY

I would love to be able to play people instead of AI.
Of course, performing well in Gwent is very dependent on the quality of the deck, so it could be hard to balance

it would be all about building a good deck. Think of all the card packs they can sell.

For sure.
Im not familiar with games like Hearthstone tho. Can you explain how they match up opponents online?

Back
Top Bottom