The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt ===== In Stores Now (PS4, PC, XB1)

I beat the 3rd person in the High Stakes gwent tournament and that douchebag is 2 levels higher than me and i'm having trouble beating him in the fist fight. The fist fight mechanics are such garbage and it doesn't help that you fight in a small space bumping into people and furniture.

I haven't played that mission yet, so maybe theres something extra tough about that fight.
But I do know that fistfights can usually be won, even against higher level opponents by holding Block the whole time
You basically take no damage when you hold block, and you don't have to release it to take your own swings.
Let the guy reduce his stamina wailing on your blocks, and then come in for the occasional hit

Hadn'to played gwent much, any suggestion reads?

Reads as in strategy for Gwent?
Strategy isn't nearly as important as just amassing a strong deck. By the time you have acquired a solid deck from playing merchants you're gonna pretty much know all there is to know as far as strategies

^
Thanks for the tips. I beat it by doing a lot of sidestepping. Also I realized to use the short, quick jab punches when your opponent is about to wind up with big punches.

I beat the game earlier today. I got the 2nd most positive ending, didn't get the most positive one because I skipped a visit to the emperor where I had to make a critical dialogue decision. The ending I got seemed just as positive and less sad though. Overall I loved the game. Haven't enjoyed a game like that since Skyrim and the Mass Effect games. Wish The Witcher 1 and 2 would be made available on xbox one or ps4.

I was heated when they changed the level of your character required to wear certain armor. I'd have my armor all equipped and an update would happen and i'd load a game and the stuff I had on would be off. Happened twice to me. I was disappointed to see how weak the Wolf School armor was. Was expecting it to be awesome.

Can't wait for the Expansion to come out! Didn't even know they were making TWO expansions. Extremely hyped for this, even comes with an actual gwent deck lol

Def lookin forward to the expansion

One question tho, but dunno if people will know the answer before it releases:
I haven't finished the game yet, how does the expansion fit into the world for people who have finished, and is it at all different for people who haven't finished?

Anybody else having issues ordering the expansion on PS Store? Keeps giving me an error message

Legit only 11 hours into this game.
embarassed.gif

I'm getting the hang of it though.
glasses.gif

Love this game. Wish the previous games would be made available for xbox one.

Back
Top Bottom