The WWE Network Thread VOL. 9.99

Steph vs. Trish is one of the GOAT womens matches in WWF

lemme know when yall get to HHH vs. Austin and I'll flip to it. Been meaning to rewatch

Trish
devil.gif
devil.gif

I like how they are selling damage that they are taking during the match, something you see rarely now.

its crazy how we make fun of cena for taking endless punishment and bouncing right back, but damn.... Austin shouldve died and hes kicking out at 2.1? smh

It's never not funny when HHH tries to leave the match through the crowd and gets his *** pulled back in :lol:

Remember he did it in the iron man match against Rock too. Next viewing party idea :nerd:

HHH and Austin were so good back in 2001. Especially Austin, with two bad knees and bad neck, he put the company on his back in 2001.

Last edited:
WM-17, Backlash, and No Way Out 2001 are the apex of that era. Damn those were some good PPVs

WM-17, Backlash, and No Way Out 2001 are the apex of that era. Damn those were some good PPVs

Backlash was pretty weak from what i remember, unless you're talking about 2000. Summerslam 01 was one of my favorite ppvs :pimp: I actually like most of the Invasion era ppvs :lol:

If anyone wants to join me

Currently Watching: Smackdown EPISODE 86 Triple H and Stone Cold Steve Austin look to run roughshod over the WWE. Jeff Hardy battles Triple H. Kane, Undertaker, and more in action. TV-PG network. http://wwe.com/video/v32650685

I was watching the Monday Night Wars documentary but it froze on me. How can i find it again? The search feature is not finding it for me.

Back
Top Bottom