The Zelda 64 Appreciation Thread

The first time I heard this
eek.gif

Checking in to agree with everyone in this thread. No doubt the GOAT for me. I've played nearly every Zelda title to date, but I've yet to beat some of them. Beating the entire series will be on my bucket list for sure.

Started out with a Link to the Past on my SNES, and the black and white version of Link's Awakening on my cousin's fat gameboy he lent me.. still have it today. When Ocarina of Time came out no doubt it furthered my passion for RPG's. I copped a Wii just to play Twilight Princess. This game is like a life story/series for me... for reals haha.

Originally Posted by Mister916

I wanna buy a 3ds just to play this again.
My thoughts exactly..

Checking in to agree with everyone in this thread. No doubt the GOAT for me. I've played nearly every Zelda title to date, but I've yet to beat some of them. Beating the entire series will be on my bucket list for sure.

Started out with a Link to the Past on my SNES, and the black and white version of Link's Awakening on my cousin's fat gameboy he lent me.. still have it today. When Ocarina of Time came out no doubt it furthered my passion for RPG's. I copped a Wii just to play Twilight Princess. This game is like a life story/series for me... for reals haha.

My thoughts exactly..

Lil Cao wrote:

My thoughts exactly..

This is me right there! I got to the Shadow Temple in OOT but beat Majora's Mask multiple times because that final mask was AWESOME
laugh.gif
& I beat A Link To The Past on Gameboy Color. Started both Twilight Princess & Wind Waker but haven't finished them yet
tired.gif

Mister916-I totally feel ya!

Lil Cao wrote:

My thoughts exactly..

This is me right there! I got to the Shadow Temple in OOT but beat Majora's Mask multiple times because that final mask was AWESOME
laugh.gif
& I beat A Link To The Past on Gameboy Color. Started both Twilight Princess & Wind Waker but haven't finished them yet
tired.gif

Mister916-I totally feel ya!

My friend finally pulled out the N64 and we started playing it the other night. Gonna continue tonight while
pimp.gif
. Definitely a graphic struggle but still the greatest game of all time in my eyes.

My friend finally pulled out the N64 and we started playing it the other night. Gonna continue tonight while
pimp.gif
. Definitely a graphic struggle but still the greatest game of all time in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom