THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
also if Vogel was gonna insist only putting Rondo in to close, I rather him have stood with the bigger lineup... important boards/loose balls were missed

Really could be a 1/4 or 4/5 matchup...and Lakers out in the 1st or 2nd round :lol:.
You buggin. You know that fake star Murray and fat boy Jokic ain’t going nowhere tho
sass1.png

One of the downfalls of replay. In real time it's a pretty obvious OOB on Bev. But when you slow it down to a trillion frames per second, you can't not call it OOB on Bron based on the rule book.

Replay changes some of the calls that were always pretty automatic.
Basically, most deflections of that nature without replay are gonna go the other way. There was probably already a couple in this same game.

Good game Clips talk y’all ****... what I dint wanna hear is talk from fans who lost to Jordan Poole on Christmas & root for a ECF contender

Well since you invtited. I’m just gonna say it like this...i don’t wanna hear **** from you MVP MVP BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE MajinZuub MajinZuub drewsone drewsone sohi 23 sohi 23 till the next time they play. Just sit he next month+ out when it comes to our two teams.

literally every deflection where a player is holding the ball is going to be off the offensive player. That is never called. Dont do this.
Then every one of them that gets subjected to replay is gonna go the other way.

If you’re gonna use replay, just get the call right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom