THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
russ been sensitive

we forget he acted like kd was his wife that left him for another man when he signed with the warriors?

and majority of yall here were on russ side lol

Here you go arguing with the voices in your head again.

ehhhhhhh nahhh, but i'm not about to deep diving through archives to matchup exact quotes from months ago....

Clear as day there was a contingent in here who swore that we weren't getting any star... Then Lebron came, Then they said all our young assets suck and couldn't get AD... Then we traded for AD, Then they said our management was incompetent & we couldn't put together a good team... we now have the second best record in the league..

Puke must really love Kuz cause logically this makes no sense unless Sac is just cost cutting.

Puke must really love Kuz cause logically this makes no sense unless Sac is just cost cutting.
They're not going to pay Bogie this summer. Trying to make sure that they're under the tax next year and get something in return back. I get it, but completely avoidable if they didn't pay HB that stupid contract.

Giannis gotta get through Philly :evil:
tenor.gif

Brett should be gone. Tryna make Al into Kevin Love :nerd:

next 4 bout to be interesting for this team man big time, i think this will be my last chance to give this team hope.. if they fail my expectations in these 4 games ill be right with you screaming for changes/trades esp moving Big Al

Thunder - Celtics - Mavs - Pacers

wanna see us at least go 3-1 at best.. if they go 2-2 or worse its time for a change

i wanna see players be more vocal and held accountable, tonight is test 1.. OKC is hot coming in right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom