THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So did Marcus Jordan.
One person not maximizing their resources doesn't negate that the same resources were experienced by another. That wouldn't be a story of the 2nd person not having resources; that's a story of similar resources turning out differently.

The body language stuff was spilling onto the floor.

Rudy‘s ego has become inflated he really think he’s HIM. Bruh pouts when he doesn’t get the ball, pouts when Donovan doesn’t hit him, I’m willing to bet he thinks donovan is a chucker

and anyone who has ever hooped before knows how annoying it is when the most limited guy on the floor is always asking for a touch.

D Will
Gilbert (was harden before harden. I legit think a healthy prime Gil in the league today is a perennial all nba guy)
Baron
Steph

I’m so confused as to why this man Mitchell is STILL this salty. Was Gobert out there rubbing his nuts all over everybody’s towels in the locker room?

IMO this was the tipping point

you know how when you don’t rock with somebody and all it take is one thing To set you off? I think this was that. I’m sure Don was upset at how reckless Rudy was but eye don’t see it spilling to this extent unless some underlying issues were already present

donovan be having the ball and Rudy legit checks out of plays in frustration.

I’m so confused as to why this man Mitchell is STILL this salty. Was Gobert out there rubbing his nuts all over everybody’s towels in the locker room?

You can't deny that making jokes & being careless while people were dying is a bad look though, right?

They had to have other issues & this was the straw that broke the camel's back.

If Gobert could defend in space like a Giannis or AD, he'd be worth the money. He doesn't though and with the league getting more and more versatile, I don't see how you could pay a guy that much money that is really just a rim protector and rim runner.

His attitude is the cherry on top.

DrearySecretBrontosaurus-size_restricted.gif

you know how when you don’t rock with somebody and all it take is one thing To set you off? I think this was that. I’m sure Don was upset at how reckless Rudy was but eye don’t see it spilling to this extent unless some underlying issues were already present

Most of the other players probly check out sometimes when Mitchell got the ball tbh, they know it’s going up :lol:

Yeah I feel you.

Mitchell and Gobert are both archetypes of frustrating players to play with though. The big man that’s bigger and more athletic than everybody but can’t finish anything unless it’s an open dunk or putback vs the point guard who’s not really a point guard and chucks up everything in sight.

Rudy done made it know, plenty of times...he don’t rock with D Dmitch because Mitch has tunnel vision. And Mitchell has made it known in subtle ways himself. This was going to come to a head eventually.

I just ain’t think a worldwide pandemic would be the catalyst, if true :lol:

Y'all watch jr Rider lie through his mf teeth on all the smoke?? U would swore he won a few MVPs the way the man was talking :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom