THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets really missed 27 straight 3s

tenor.gif

There's just so much to say about missing 27 straight 3 pointers, even if it occurs as a statistical anomaly

I can't imagine how that unfolded with the players and the Org behind the scenes. There had to be some implosions, albeit to some effect that we haven't even seen yet

im lost. what did Orlovsky say? I don't watch skip

I’m confused as to why Skip was mentioned because Skip is on FS1 and Orlovsky is ESPN but here you go

Not to get too far in the weeds or defend the media but as a professional athlete/celebrity/public figure, part of what you sign up for is for people you don’t know to talk about and judge you for better or worse. Not sure why this one struck a nerve but IMO it could be because Dame doesn’t get as much national publicity he deserves and now every network is running with his not playing quote which can be painted in a negative light.

Orlovsky was definitely could have used better phrasing.

And in case anyone wants to go there, no I don’t think race played a factor.

I’m confused as to why Skip was mentioned because Skip is on FS1 and Orlovsky is ESPN but here you go

Not to get too far in the weeds or defend the media but as a professional athlete/celebrity/public figure, part of what you sign up for is for people you don’t know to talk about and judge you for better or worse. Not sure why this one struck a nerve but IMO it could be because Dame doesn’t get as much national publicity he deserves and now every network is running with his not playing quote which can be painted in a negative light.

Race always plays a factor. How dare that young black man not be grateful for his opportunity. Get out there when you are told.

But of course, everyone has their own perception of it.

KHUFU KHUFU nawghtyhare nawghtyhare alchemist iq alchemist iq layziegunts layziegunts

You’re right in a sense but when you attack someone’s character, not their skill or profession but their actual dna and ethics then it’s fair game the athlete deserves a chance to act how he or she may

you can’t attack someone like that and not expect fierce reply

Race always plays a factor. How dare that young black man not be grateful for his opportunity. Get out there when you are told.

But of course, everyone has their own perception of it.

KHUFU KHUFU nawghtyhare nawghtyhare alchemist iq alchemist iq layziegunts layziegunts

I intentionally didn’t @ them but should have known you would :lol:

You’re right in a sense but when you attack someone’s character, not their skill or profession but their actual dna and ethics then it’s fair game the athlete deserves a chance to act how he or she may

you can’t attack someone like that and not expect fierce reply

Good point. I guess in 2020 that I’m so used to seeing folks’ have their character questioned and attacked at ever turn that I don’t even think twice about it but that doesn’t make it right.

Orlovsky could have said a million other things. Not sure why he went with that :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom