THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t forget about the immuno-compromised. They’re as vulnerable as the old.

Would suck pretty bad for my wife, who has survived Hodgkin’s Disease, a heart transplant and a kidney transplant, to get COVID at Tarrget because some ******* decided wearing a mask wasn’t important.

Bless your wife man, she a toughie for going through all that.

Bill Bellamy a legend for how to be a player :pimp: ...A young me thought yo was living the life till I had to deal with bs like random pop ups and busted car windows myself :lol: :smh:
The trick is to not have a car, then they can't bust your windows.
Let me find out some posters are about to try to and dispute math.....
Idk how good the math is it's been a LONG time since I took advanced statistics in college :lol: But even if I'm wrong about the numbers, the general message of old people having a far higher risk of death remains the same.

200.gif

Don’t forget about the immuno-compromised. They’re as vulnerable as the old.

Would suck pretty bad for my wife, who has survived Hodgkin’s Disease, a heart transplant and a kidney transplant, to get COVID at Tarrget because some ******* decided wearing a mask wasn’t important.
Hope your lady continues to be ok big dawg ...You and your son hold her down

Idk how good the math is it's been a LONG time since I took advanced statistics in college :lol: But even if I'm wrong about the numbers, the general message of old people having a far higher risk of death remains the same.
:lol: Y’all NYC cats got it so easy :smh: ...I would have one train line with ho’s at every stop :pimp:

:lol: Y’all NYC cats got it so easy :smh: ...I would have one train line with ho’s at every stop :pimp:
It better be an express train or else you gonna have problems ****ing that many chicks in the same neighborhoods :lol:
Wait till you pick up Shaunice who live on 113th and Lex and you on your way to the station at 110th and you run into Natalie who live on 109th and Lex :lol:

:wow: :wow: This really happened to you?!? How do you even deal with that?
The windows, let’s just say I had my bro’s with me to talk me down and get me out the way of multiple potential felonies...I’m still cracking shorty till this day tho, that crazy vandalism P hit different :smh: :smh:

The ho’s pulling up unannounced and having multiple in one spot , I don’t trip and see how it plays out long as they not causing a scene...Blame myself for being in the situation

The windows, let’s just say I had my bro’s with me to talk me down and get me out the way of multiple potential felonies...I’m still cracking shorty till this day tho, that crazy vandalism P hit different :smh: :smh:

:rofl: :rofl:

Can't say I've ever had crazy vandalism P but I just added it to the list for when this quarantine ends.

The ho’s pulling up unannounced and having multiple in one spot , I don’t trip and see how it plays out long as they not causing a scene...Blame myself for being in the situation

I've been in a situation with multiple yambs at the same pot and just hit each of em with one of these and it's all good
tenor (19).gif

I don't have any problems because I don't have any relationships. It's all one nighters and extremely casual acquaintances with benefits. We all know what's happening. No feelings involved. At least on my end. Sometimes THEY **** up. But no one knows where I live. It's either their place or a hotel. Only one chick has ever known my exact address and she tells me her man lives on the same street as me :lol:

But like I said, I'm changing after corona. Gonna be a new me. Gonna find me a good girl and get to putting some new leaves on the ol family tree.

I don't have any problems because I don't have any relationships. It's all one nighters and extremely casual acquaintances with benefits. We all know what's happening. No feelings involved. At least on my end. Sometimes THEY **** up. But no one knows where I live. It's either their place or a hotel. Only one chick has ever known my exact address and she tells me her man lives on the same street as me :lol:

This young man knows :pimp: Be careful with that girl whose man lives on your block, though. Not trying to see on TVONE at 3AM on a Sunday morning
tenor (20).gif
tenor (21).gif

You doing it right, blud got the discipline respect :pimp: ...The one nighters might turn to months depending on how good the P is and if shorty not too annoying :lol: :smh: ...Was telling my mans my spot too hot tho, gotta move again :smh:

Lor DC shorty. This ***** love her 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️ :rofl:

Hot boy **** :smh: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom