THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 down 55 to go

5937D603-3613-4EA5-AD8F-0894058F8CB0.jpeg

I can’t believe we won that game. I was convinced the heart was gone by the final minutes of the 3rd. Then They started trapping and turned it around. Great adjustment by Brett Brown there. Also bringing in Neto off the bench to switch things up and putting Korkmaz in for the final play. What a shot. ****

Portland showed out tonight though.they really showed their depth without Whiteside and Nurkic. Simons, Hood, Skal all stepped up.

Oh and gotta add Ben hitting 2 clutch FTs at the end of the game to take the lead. Whowouldathunkit?

What a comeback!! What a game!! Korkmaz for the win!! Zumoff was going crazy on NBCSN Philly!!! 5-0 baby!! Next up, Phoenix!!!

And I gotta give Ben HUGE credit for those free throws!! CLUTCH!!!!

Blazers gonna blaze.

6ers best team in the east probs. Ben grew the big nuts tonight. Talk some **** after those clutch *** ft's.

Kyrie hero ball is muting the rest of the team (dinwiddie and levert). as stated before, if kyrie makes the nets regress this year...smh

Let’s talk about my man Simmons knocking down 2 FTs in the clutch moments

Always believed in him :emoji_triumph: :emoji_triumph: :emoji_triumph:

On some real **** I always bring this up to people...Ben ALWAYS knocks down his free throws in the clutch. Dude focuses in and always knocks them down at the end of games when we need it. I remember against the Nets or Heat, one of our first round opponents the last couple years when they tried the hack-a-Ben at the end of one of the games he just kept knocking them down so they had to stop. It’s those free throws in the first three quarters we gotta work on :lol:

Andre Drummond puts up some of the most irrelevant stats I’ve ever seen in my life. Racks up a billion rebounds from tipping back his own missed layups half the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom