THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD (8-8) NEXT: OFF-SEASON

:lol:

[COLOR=#red]He doesn't listen to us... just trying to get a fresh read and perspective in.[/COLOR]

I know it won't matter. He'll read all that and STILL say "QB's fault". It's how those people are.

I've been doing homework left and right to see what's what. His numbers are up across the board, yet he has a joke of an oline, and no run game behind him, still improving.

Then I looked up everyone, and I mean EVERYone, Peyton, Brady, Brees, Rivers, Eli, Ben, Rodgers, Flacco ,all of them, at 25 and guess what, Tannehill's raw numbers are in range. Now great, he's not the best 25 year old QB ever, but his numbers blend in with all them.

But hey, get a new QB after 27 games. "I've seen enough" :lol:

Omar and his disciples. :lol: :smh:

@Proshares to speak on what you asked in the WIR, read the above article ITO posted for a better explained stance on Tannehill against Carolina.

:lol:

[COLOR=#red]He doesn't listen to us... just trying to get a fresh read and perspective in.[/COLOR]

Oh what #$^@$^@ ever dude. The boy doesn't have it. I want this entire thing blown up once the season ends. No one spared. This franchise needs a good nuking to get every last speck of garbage out.

The next GM and staff need to bring in their own pieces and start from scratch. Aponte, Ireland, Philbin, Sherman, Coyle, the waterboy, CP, TD the mascot, everyone's gotta go!

Let's see if they'll get this pot stirring :lol:

[COLOR=#red]I called that a long while ago... :lol: But I do think you genuinely don't like Tanny and blame him for most things. That's why I posted that and nothing else.

I do think the front office needs to be blown the hell up though. Can't make adjustments on their own ******g playbook let alone half time adjustments or call the correct plays to finish out a game... it's just bad.[/COLOR]

:rofl:

I just care about beating the stinkin Jests this Sunday. Nothing else matters with this team. We lost to Thad and Glennon, cannot lose to Geno.

Past this season, who knows. I'm tired of the instability. Pats get Beli and Brady for like a jillion years and we go through 50 coaches and QB's

So weird.........

View media item 670788

All those "franchise" QB's that are soooooooo much better than Ryan, yet......

Oh and also, Skins with the #2 rush offense, Seattle 3, 9ers 6, Colts 18 and the Dolphins are 26th.

So Ryan has those numbers with no Oline and no run game (and no coaching) while his peers have great run games, Seattle and San Fran have incredible defenses, and much better coaching.

Bizarre.

So weird.........

View media item 670788

Oh and also, Skins with the #2 rush offense, Seattle 3, 9ers 6, Colts 18 and the Dolphins are 26th.

So Ryan has those numbers with no Oline and no run game (and no coaching) while his peers have great run games, Seattle and San Fran have incredible defenses, and much better coaching.

Bizarre.

Well for one, the Phins run one of the most imbalanced offenses in football. Think we are 3rd or so. I have no problems saying Ryan has the worst coaching staff of these young QB's. If Tannehill played for the 49ers he'd be much better off. Or playing for ol' Pete in Seattle. Also, I think Ryan's receivers are better than the others. Luck lost Wayne so don't count him. If Luck had Wallace to throw to, Wallace might have 10 TD's by now.

That said, you'd be lying to yourself if you'd take Tanny over Wilson or Luck.

So weird.........

View media item 670788

Bizarre.

Well for one, the Phins run one of the most imbalanced offenses in football. Think we are 3rd or so. I have no problems saying Ryan has the worst coaching staff of these young QB's. If Tannehill played for the 49ers he'd be much better off. Or playing for ol' Pete in Seattle. Also, I think Ryan's receivers are better than the others. Luck lost Wayne so don't count him. If Luck had Wallace to throw to, Wallace might have 10 TD's by now.

That said, you'd be lying to yourself if you'd take Tanny over Wilson or Luck.

[COLOR=#red]Over Wilson, Yes. Luck, No.

I like Wilson's game but I'm not a huge fan of his deep ball, also he has Lynch and a damn good Line. If you switch Tanny and Wilson I believe Tanny is even more successful... I think your head would explode if Wilson was on our team because he wouldn't be doing as well. [/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Plenty of opportunities... only up by 6 at the half... smh.

Good game fellas. Well, it wasn't, but you know what I mean :lol: :smh: .

Last edited:
Steelers will be tough but are very beatable. Every game needs to be approached like an elimination game at this point.

i live in pittsburgh, and I'm really hoping my boy comes thru with tickets for me!

Weird how Tanne has a better rating than Luck, more yards, more touchdowns, and actually Beat Luck in his house this year.

But he's a crappy, overrated, Henne like QB.

And Luck is one of the all time highest rated prospects in NFL Draft history.

So weird.

Weird how Tanne has a better rating than Luck, more yards, more touchdowns, and actually Beat Luck in his house this year.

But he's a crappy, overrated, Henne like QB.

And Luck is one of the all time highest rated prospects in NFL Draft history.

So weird.

Weird, I wonder if Luck lost to an 0-8 team, or got beat by a 4th string QB.

Weird, Luck's team is the 3rd seed with an 8-4 record and a 2nd straight playoff berth secured, I bet Colts fans wish they drafted 8th instead

Back
Top Bottom