THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD (8-8) NEXT: OFF-SEASON

Cam and Tannehill suck, and the only quarterback finns can name in all of college football is Teddy Bridgewater.

Same ol same ol. :lol:

Some of Ireland's best picks are late rounders man.

Clay, Miller, Matthews, Vernon.

Not as great as Jimmy's, but still better than a lot of GM's.

Which makes picks like Odrick and Misi even more questionable.

Cam and Tannehill suck, and the only quarterback finns can name in all of college football is Teddy Bridgewater.

Same ol same ol. :lol:

:lol: Yeah cause you deducted that from who I'd want to draft right?

I was all about Suck for Luck. Once we blew that 0-7 start I already knew what time it was.

I should get my own radio show in Miami. My ratings would be great. :lol:

I should get my own radio show in Miami. My ratings would be great. :lol:

the ratings would be great cause CP would call in on his ride home from work every day and go 12 rounds with you over this ****

GOLD, JERRY...GOLD!!!!

You and Omar would make a great duo.

But people would rather listen to white noise than you two boneheads. :lol:

the ratings would be great cause CP would call in on his ride home from work every day and go 12 rounds with you over this ****

GOLD, JERRY...GOLD!!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

Special guests include Omar, Armando, JD with his twitter reports, and Channing Crowder

Changing the subject a little, what's up with Sturgis?

One reason the Dolphins chose Caleb Sturgis over Dan Carpenter (besides money and age) was they considered Sturgis superior on long kicks. But Sturgis is just 3 for 6 on field goals of 50 yards or more, compared with Carpenter’s 3 for 4 for Buffalo.

Overall, Carpenter is 23 for 25, and Sturgis 23 for 30. Only Houston’s Randy Bullock has more misses than Sturgis. Sturgis, who studies tape of each of his misses about 15 times, is 76.7 percent on field goals “and you want to be over 90 percent.” He said he’s fully aware what Carpenter is doing.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/sports-buzz/#storylink=cpy

Cam Newton last year struggled like hell. Should the Panthers have given up? Did Cam not improve this year?

You gotta understand, Cam is a bust. He's just not a winner, and that's why the Panthers are trash.

333zy8w.jpg

Couldn't have said that cam wasn't playing well, but had to go to bust. Is there no middle ground?

Love our defense giving up multiple 3rd and 10 conversions and then topping it off with allowing an 80 yard multi lateral Touchdown.

Really tremendous. :smh:

Thank God for Brown's extra long pinkie toe.

Love our defense giving up multiple 3rd and 10 conversions and then topping it off with allowing an 80 yard multi lateral Touchdown.

I didn't notice while watching, but someone mentioned that Ben's second pass was forward lateral anyways. Either way fins got the W

Sometimes you need a little luck in this league. All that matters to me is that we came away with a win and we're still in the Wild Card hunt.

Jeff Ireland's job is safe

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/09/report-jeff-ireland-has-been-told-his-job-is-safe/
It wasn’t long ago that cleaning house looked like a good idea for the Dolphins.

But after winning three of their last four, there’s apparently a measure of security for the guy who put them together.

According to Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald, Dolphins General Manager Jeff Ireland “has received assurances” from owner Stephen Ross that his job was safe.

Ireland isn't "safe".

They've righted the ship to a degree, yes, some players have shown improvement, yes, but lose the last 3 games, and the fanbase will riot and Jeff will be gone.

If they manage to show improvement this year, which is what I have asked for since day #1, then everything is working the way it should. The question is whether the coaches are getting better and learning how to use their players.

NEXT year we should get to see results from THIS year's draft class, which is beyond stupid. Coaches need to do a better job getting guys out there sooner. But as I have claimed forever, they ARE getting better. Clay, Carroll, Matthews, Jerry, Hartline, Jones, Clemons, Vernon, Egnew, they get better with work, reps, practice, etc.

I expect that Dion, Taylor, Davis, etc will start to play more and better next season.

Ireland isn't "safe".

They've righted the ship to a degree, yes, some players have shown improvement, yes, but lose the last 3 games, and the fanbase will riot and Jeff will be gone.

If they manage to show improvement this year, which is what I have asked for since day #1, then everything is working the way it should. The question is whether the coaches are getting better and learning how to use their players.

NEXT year we should get to see results from THIS year's draft class, which is beyond stupid. Coaches need to do a better job getting guys out there sooner. But as I have claimed forever, they ARE getting better. Clay, Carroll, Matthews, Jerry, Hartline, Jones, Clemons, Vernon, Egnew, they get better with work, reps, practice, etc.

I expect that Dion, Taylor, Davis, etc will start to play more and better next season.

Has Reshad Jones "improved" compared to before his deal? Carroll, Clay, and Hartline have improved for sure. Matthews was never given a shot to begin with and is only playing well because Gibson is injured and he's getting a chance, otherwise we would've never known. Vernon has become a monster with 11 sacks, Clemons is better but still I'd like to upgrade his spot, Egnew meh, Jerry has gotten better for sure.

Who the **** cares if he got better after contract? He got better since being drafted, period. Shut up about his damn contract.

Don't you have some *****ing to do about our terrible quarterback?

Let it go about Reshad. His role has changed, not his game.

[COLOR=#red]i STILL don't know why Jordan isn't playing... Vernon is a monster this year, throw Jordan in Misi's spot! Kill two birds with one stone.

I don't get it. [/COLOR]

Who the **** cares if he got better after contract? He got better since being drafted, period. Shut up about his damn contract.

Don't you have some *****ing to do about our terrible quarterback?

Let it go about Reshad. His role has changed, not his game.

See, I try to be respectful and then you take that @#%!!@ route and start off on something not related to what I'm talking about, and try to belittle me. Shut that chump #^@^@ up.

Yes, he should be playing up to his contract he got. Why don't we reward every player and then they don't play up to that level afterwards? No problem right? Get allll the way the #%^!@ outta here

Back
Top Bottom