THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

ACB, get the hell out of this thread. You makin us look like idiots. :smh:

Heat folk, great run, 27 in 2013 is no joke. Everyone been givin their all, nothin to be down about. Rest up, I pray we can meet ya'll in June........yes, I know. :lol:

Heat folk, great run, 27 in 2013 is no joke. Everyone been givin their all, nothin to be down about. Rest up, I pray we can meet ya'll in June........yes, I know. :lol:

Who do you like?

Who do you like?

CP is a fellow Laker fan. He just came in here to get ACB out of your thread. ACB in here actin like a damn fool :lol: :smh:

We werent missing any players but we sleptwalked the first half like always BECAUSE there was no Rose or Noah. We play down on inferior teams and teams missiv stars lol

FINALLY...After almost 3 months of 27 str8 games won.....The Miami heat have finally LOST 1 game.

The streak wasnt even 2 months, get out of here with that 3 month talk.

Typical LeBron, getting so far and than just coming up short.

But honestly, great streak by you guys.

And I dont think it was you guys coming out lackadaisical today, but more so Chi was on fire the 1st half, especially the 1st quarter.

The streak wasnt even 2 months, get out of here with that 3 month talk.

Typical LeBron, getting so far and than just coming up short.

But honestly, great streak by you guys.

And I dont think it was you guys coming out lackadaisical today, but more so Chi was on fire the 1st half, especially the 1st quarter.

I think it was both. No effort from us and they shot a high percentage.

Time to prep for this repeat now baby! I think that we can now play without the "pressure" to extend the streak

LMAOOOOOO!!

Oh ok.....We know how that turned out last year right...
Why dont you ask durantula him self how that feels..

LMAOOOO!!

Well, besides durant getting hacked on the last play of game 2, and Bron getting swept, than choking like no other.. anyways not getting into that in the heat thread, meet me in the nba thread if you wanna talk.

Great streak again, congrats to the heat and their fans.

Well, besides durant getting hacked on the last play of game 2, and Bron getting swept, than choking like no other.. anyways not getting into that in the heat thread, meet me in the nba thread if you wanna talk.

Great streak again, congrats to the heat and their fans.

I dont wanna hear any excuses of durant getting hacked, no call, play ball.
All that is void after you finally win bruh! It takes time to win!
Same with durant.

We werent missing any players but we sleptwalked the first half like always BECAUSE there was no Rose or Noah. We play down on inferior teams and teams missiv stars lol
get out of here with that "the team wasn't good enough for us" talk... If they were truly great like the 72 lakers they would crush inferior teams everytime. they had so many close games during the streak yeah it's an all time high number when you look at it but really it wasn't ALL that remarkable imo. If the Celtics had garnett that close game they played the streak might of ended a few weeks ago you never know

get out of here with that "the team wasn't good enough for us" talk... If they were truly great like the 72 lakers they would crush inferior teams everytime. they had so many close games during the streak yeah it's an all time high number when you look at it but really it wasn't ALL that remarkable imo. If the Celtics had garnett that close game they played the streak might of ended a few weeks ago you never know

All I was saying was we have a tendency to play down. And it's true. Miami doesn't have that drive to play 100% from tip-off every single game. They like to take games off lol. It's a terrible habit but a habit nonetheless. Yeah it'd be nice to dominate like the 72-10 Bulls but the Bulls wanted to make a statement that they are the most dominant team in the league and set the goal and accomplished it. Miami has always been about the playoffs. Like even last year they were on cruise control until like March.

We never start a game with the same energy vs. the Bobcats as we do vs. the Lakers for example. We play downnnnn

The heat get the red carpet treatment night in and night out. They get away with murder in both ends of the court yet have a hissy fit when they don't get a touch foul. Lebron is amazing, but the advantage he receives from the refs is disgusting. He PLOWS his way to the hoop like gronkowski, and if anyone dare lay a finger on him it's a foul. I bet he's never been called for a charge.

It's bad enough that they have some of the best talent in the world on their team, but the added advantages just make it unfair. Then they have the nerve to flop for a greater advantage. I'm not even going to mention Lebron's going 3 seasons without a personal foul. Don't act like this is real basketball. National business association.

Into the Action: Miami Heat

Great 27 game win streak, they had a nice little run but they started playing careless and sloppy in the last few games. This loss is a good thing for them and will help them in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom