THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

Hopefully Indy or Knick will upset this fraud team.

Ray Allen is going to sabotage this team in the playoff courtesy of Doc Rivers and KG.
:pimp:

[quote name="ACBboyz84"]Hopefully Indy or Knick will upset this fraud team.

Ray Allen is going to sabotage this team in the playoff courtesy of Doc Rivers and KG.
:pimp:[/quote]*warned* "No trash talk in team threads."

PM me any comments/questions you have.

^

Yes. But it was more towards the notion that they were guaranteed.
Lmao this guy....
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

We know your team isnt guaranteed anything this season...lmao
The fact you stay in this Miami Heat forum is hilarious.
He's right though.

The Heat are the prohibitive favorites to win it all this year, but to say that they're guaranteed the title is asinine.

The seemed destined to win the title when they made the Finals in 2011, then Dirk going into god mode and LeBron going ghost happened.

Nothing is guaranteed.

Good morning Heat Family ..... I'm not entertaining the aforementioned banter going on in the thread right now. The homie toine and Nesto said it best and that's frankly going to be my only input on the matter.

#WhiteHotHeat Time

1 Miami
8 Milwaukee

2 NY Knicks
7 Boston

3 Indiana
6 Chicago

4 Brooklyn
5 Atlanta

If Chicago wins against Indiana and the Nets win against the Hawks, do we get the Bulls and the Knicks get the Nets??

Or if Indiana wins out against Chicago and the Nets beat the Hawks, we get the Nets and the Knicks get the Pacers??

Im trying to understand the NBA playoff brackets.

1 Miami
8 Milwaukee

2 NY Knicks
7 Boston

3 Indiana
6 Chicago

4 Brooklyn
5 Atlanta

If Chicago wins against Indiana and the Nets win against the Hawks, do we get the Bulls and the Knicks get the Nets??

Or if Indiana wins out against Chicago and the Nets beat the Hawks, we get the Nets and the Knicks get the Pacers??

Im trying to understand the NBA playoff brackets.

Winner of 1-8 plays winner or of 4-5.
Winner of 2-7 plays winner of 3-6.

ok good looking drew.

thats good for us because i would rather play the Nets or Hawks versus playing Chicago.

o_O id love to see us versus chicago. id love to see us destroy them and get them back for all that trash talk when we lost to them. i said barring injury we're guaranteed. if u disagree, thats fine. i have that sort of faith in my hometeam. *jordan shrug*

I honestly haven't paid attention to the EC playoffs at ALL, but y'all got the BUCKS?!

*facepalm*

:lol:

Ray Allen, back where it started for him, searching for his 2nd.

I honestly haven't paid attention to the EC playoffs at ALL, but y'all got the BUCKS?!

*facepalm*

:lol:

Ray Allen, back where it started for him, searching for his 2nd.

:rofl:

Ska on a serious note, I really am pulling for yall tonight man. A lot of us are actually. Huge game!

i think they said the knicks play saturday also. thats would prob be the noon/1 game. my money says Tha Heat run at 3:30 or 5:30. Im excited as ever, the playoffs bring out the best in the best players, ya cant ask for more

oh yeah ............. GO LAKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
d howard ta go 25/15 tonight, time ta show it all

Back
Top Bottom