There is no more denying the truth: The New England Patriots are cheaters and Tom Brady should be re

His clownfraud owner and coach getting all butthurt today. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They know it's over already.

No amount of damage control matters at this point. The legacy of Tom Brady is shattered and lies in ruin. :pimp:

Dropping gems as always. Cheaters going to cheat.

His clownfraud owner and coach getting all butthurt today. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They know it's over already.

No amount of damage control matters at this point. The legacy of Tom Brady is shattered and lies in ruin. :pimp:
what a bad week for american heroes. first hulkamania runs rampant on racism, now the immortal tom brady is slandered by the masses.

[quote name="BruhMan 5th Flo"]I honestly cant believe none of you guys see the acting in this.....its all fake, the nfl is a soap opera. You think they arent making money even when its bad press?[/quote] To some degree, I believe this.

I'm just curious: why?

Like, what did Tom do? Sleep with Goodell's wife? Daughter? He got a daughter? Did Brady bang her? What'd he do?

The league... every league... had their poster boy for awhile, by they don't just turn on them like this. This is obviously petty, and difficult to even prove, so... what did that dude do? :lol: Because some possibly underinflated balls in a blowout win, that wasn't it. That's the smoke to take a public beating for something else that can't be publicised.

Damn Thomas getting rid of the evidnce like Chico and Hillary. Not a good look.

Kraft looks like a dummy. Why accept the punishment in the first place if you fully believe you're innocent?

why is no one asking how long has brady done this cheat for cold winter games? I think for many years. He did it for the colts game? do you think he didn't do it for the ravens game? Do you think he has a great 2nd half vs. the ravens if he doesn't cheat? i'm looking forward to seeing how mr. jan performs in jan going forward.
why is no one talking about how the pats got caught again? the first time the jets got info about their cheat of taping practice and now the colts got word of deflating footballs. whats the common theme? teams got the info not the NFL figuring it out. why is that important? well its clear that former members of the pats are rating out their cheating ways. CHEATERS, i'm pissed brady was allowed to play in the super bowl. In fact i'm pissed he was even allowed to play in the colts game, refs should have ejected him.

Peyton Manning has had horrible games in the cold in his entire career 92% of the time. How would his cold winter playoff games gone if he threw the same deflated balls Brady has?

I think the most hilarious part of all of this is that he destroyed his phone :lol:

"Can we see your phone?"

"Sure.... Oh wait I destroyed it"

LOL

The only issue I have with Brady's legacy is the tuck rule. I like dude and all but that was 100% bs. They did not deserve to go to that super bowl.

Regarding the deflation, the way I see it, if the defense/refs didn't notice it and they were inches away and even touching it, then it's not that much of an advantage.

Last edited:
why is no one asking how long has brady done this cheat for cold winter games? I think for many years. He did it for the colts game? do you think he didn't do it for the ravens game? Do you think he has a great 2nd half vs. the ravens if he doesn't cheat? i'm looking forward to seeing how mr. jan performs in jan going forward.

this is what I was thinking and have been saying. He probably been doing it for many years especially that Ravens game. He was shook in that Ravens game so he had to do something that 2nd half. He could of been doing this for years and years and im pretty sure he has been. **** crazy :smh:

Uhh Brady played better the 2nd half against the colts after the balls were super inflated

He struggled with the "deflated" football in the first half. let's not forget that the ball the colts confiscated was way under inflated compared to the other balls (I wonder why :rolleyes )

With that said, Brady still handled this terribly. Saying he liked his balls on the lower end of the limit would've ended this during the winter. He forced the NFL hand

Uhh Brady played better the 2nd half against the colts after the balls were super inflated

He struggled with the "deflated" football in the first half. let's not forget that the ball the colts confiscated was way under inflated compared to the other balls (I wonder why :rolleyes )

With that said, Brady still handled this terribly. Saying he liked his balls on the lower end of the limit would've ended this during the winter. He forced the NFL hand

Ravens game sir

Peyton Manning has had horrible games in the cold in his entire career 92% of the time. How would his cold winter playoff games gone if he threw the same deflated balls Brady has?

He probably did.

Unless he's like Aaron Rodgers who prefers his footballs to be over inflated.

Last edited:
Personally, this whole story is ridiculous.

If his receivers never caught those balls (deflated or not), this would not be a story. PERIOD!!

Either way, the 4 game ban is not gonna hurt the Pats or Brady when he comes back. They're still playoff contenders AS USUAL. When Brady comes back, he's gonna cook and we're gonna forget about it.

and I'm anti-Boston as it gets when it comes to their sports teams if it matters.

[quote name="SonOfTony"]Personally, this whole story is ridiculous.

If his receivers never caught those balls (deflated or not), this would not be a story. PERIOD!!

Either way, the 4 game ban is not gonna hurt the Pats or Brady when he comes back. They're still playoff contenders AS USUAL. When Brady comes back, he's gonna cook and we're gonna forget about it.

and I'm anti-Boston as it gets when it comes to their sports teams if it matters.[/quote] That's not happening.

At all.

Watch.

and I'm anti-Boston as it gets when it comes to their sports teams if it matters.
ooooo parallel universe what if game time! ok, ok, i got one, if brady never deflated the balls he wouldnt of won any games at all. if brady didnt mission impossible style destroy his phone we'd all have Coach B nudes

cmon man

Last edited:

ooooo parallel universe what if game time! ok, ok, i got one, if brady never deflated the balls he wouldnt of won any games at all. if brady didnt mission impossible style destroy his phone we'd all have Coach B nudes

cmon man

ninja please. If Beastmode ran it in, nobody would give a **** if those balls were deflated. This is only a story because the Pats are defending champs.

ninja please. If Beastmode ran it in, nobody would give a **** if those balls were deflated. This is only a story because the Pats are defending champs.
this was a story before the superbowl even began. the pats, brady, history of cheating, dead part of the NFL year, YES this would still be a story either way

Back
Top Bottom