Theredkicks.com legit?

At least you know they are sending something! In 4-7 days you will get them and see if it is what you ordered. Good luck!

You guys are grasping at straws.

You'll never receive (real) shoes from here.

Last edited:
I got my tracking number but my bank account says cufflinks bi jing toke the money out of my account so I pretty sure it's a Chinese site so they are going to be fake

I did the same I order the gamma the FRIST day they came out and they still haven't came

When you order from China it takes usually at the minimum 7 days. Plus there has been holidays. I would expect the package to show up some time next week. Use your tracking number and see where it says the package is. I ordered a pair of shoes off of TaoBao and my package sat at the Chinese post office for 5 days before it left for the US then have to add a few days onto that for it to get to the US, clear customs, and make it to your city, then your house.

When you order from China it takes usually at the minimum 7 days. Plus there has been holidays. I would expect the package to show up some time next week. Use your tracking number and see where it says the package is. I ordered a pair of shoes off of TaoBao and my package sat at the Chinese post office for 5 days before it left for the US then have to add a few days onto that for it to get to the US, clear customs, and make it to your city, then your house.

All I took away from this is that you wear fake shoes.

Hello has anyone r=ordered and received their shoes from theredkicks.com ? The site is not popping up and I'm nervous

guys, you aren't getting anything and I would probably cancel the credit card you used to order with if that's how you paid

not sure why you thought you could order shoes from a site that has them listed BELOW retail when they resell ABOVE retail everywhere

Golden rule: if it sounds too good to be true, it DEFINITELY is. good luck

I also ordered from the 23rd and have not received them. The website is down is there any way I can get my money back?!?

Last edited:
Yeah contact your credit card companies and make sure you get yo money back that website a scam for sure

I ordered on Dec 26 and still haven't even got a tracking number.  Now when I go on the website it doesn't even exist.  We all go got.  Next step call visa and do a claim for a refund.

Back
Top Bottom