These are better than anything JB has put out in the last 5 years!!!

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

if jordan brand shut down and quit makin shoes you would feel dumb for complaining so appreciate whats available and prey for the future of JB which right now seems to be CP3 luckily

laugh.gif
the ol' "be grateful" argument

i agree with this argument...

for all the complaints about JB quality nowadays, does anyone have pics of their kicks falling apart after playing ball? (within reason of course..theyweren't made to last forever) i understand that while esthetically, JB might not be as crisp as it was back then...but these are basketball shoes afterall...their design was for the court.

im not made of money or anything but when im playing a game...i could care less if the patent leather cut on my CDP XI's aren't as clean as the 2001retros.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

This pic says your wrong and in need of mental help

Won't disagree with that because that is just another ugly disaster from Jordan Brand.

But I'm from this era so I guess I see things diffrently.

313120172.jpg
cookie.jpg

For someone who's around the age of 35, hasn't grown much since the age of 20. Change, for good or bad, get used to it or get out.

First off, XX3s are highly overrated. I knew they would be a disaster when they announced that they would be based on a Native American concept. I wouldn'teven list them in Tinker's top 20 designs. Secondly to everyone in this thread that has posted "Don't like it, don't buy it" or "Toomany complaints" replies, y'all really make me feel like you've never owned anything that wasn't a low quality retro. It's seems likey'all ain't complaining because you don't know the f**king difference!!! The OP is absolutley right. We have been getting shafted for the last fiveyears and JB is getting rich in the process. I will admit, there has been some really good releases since '01, but the quality has been horrible (With theexception of a FEW). With JB, the cons always outweigh pros. Example:

PRO: Space Jams retro holiday season '09.

CON: Same quality as cdp.

CON: 50$ raise on retail price tag.

CON: May be extremely limited

Anyone with half a brain can see my point. Unfortunenately most people buying these sneakers doesn't even seem to have half.

Regaurdless of quality, I will NEVER wear fakes. I'm not going to floss in anything that I can't afford or get my hands on. To me it's more aboutpride and accomplishment. There are many OG and retro Js I want, but I know I won't have them until I put myself in a financial position to get them. Youyoungins keep buying fakes and leave the real OGs and retros out there for me. You walking around looking like the dude in the beater Hyundai with the Benzsign on the front.

3thaman, stop trying to put something into these kids' mind... They won't care and they won't appreciate it....
I bet they won't be happy after reading what I said.

I sooooooooooooooooooo agree with you. Sadly, they were fakes.
I had a little orgasm when I saw those on Derek Anderson for the first time.

milestailsprowe, not wise and not cool. Your picture says you're in your puberty period.

Better than anything in the last 5 years?
indifferent.gif

Go back to Nike retro and never come back again.

Originally Posted by indohan

3thaman, stop trying to put something into these kids' mind... They won't care and they won't appreciate it....

milestailsprowe, not wise and not cool. Your picture says you're in your puberty period.

Yea I know it Indo, I don't know why I even came back in this forum and posted.
smh.gif
at myself.

if jordan brand shut down and quit makin shoes you would feel dumb for complaining so appreciate whats available and prey for the future of JB which right now seems to be CP3 luckily

And to this I give a big
laugh.gif
. I could give a rat's !%! if JB shutdown, I've not bought anything from them in along time unless it's been for cheap at the outlet. One of these days you boys that's been buying from05 to now are going to look at your shoes and realize you've spent too much money on a bunch of junk. That qoute is straight out of the mouth of a sheepin my opinion, but it's your money so keep wasting it if you want to.

The good thing about the releases these days is it keeps your attention away from the good stuff so keep spending your money on shoes made of pleather andI'll keep adding to the collection for cheap.
wink.gif

355751884.jpg

339427031.jpg

J/P with you guys I'm just stirring things up, I do this about every 6 months so calm down.
laugh.gif
I guess it's just a diffrence in generations but I really wish you guyswould not be so easy in giving your money away so easily. Your paying more money for less quality than what went on just 5-6 years ago. Can't you see yourbeing played? Just look at 99-present and look at it from JB's perspective, they wanted to get the retro shoe going so they came out with great qualityfrom 99-03,04 and they've slowly cut corners on quality to increase profits as well as just point blank give you a kick in the nuts with price increaseswhen they didn't need to.

And why do they do this? Because you let them, you keep buying and justify it with the "we're lucky to get anything reasoning" which you shouldrethink.

But like I said it's your money so more power to you, hell I'll never understand how 15-20 year olds are able to have 50-100 shoes without a full timejob. I was considered a sneaker head back in the 80's and I mowed yards all summer and did odd jobs just so I could have 2 pair of the latest Jordans andhot Nike releases a year. 4 pair of new sneakers back then and you were considered to have mental problems.
laugh.gif

Just think about what I've said and fight the power!
smokin.gif

!BPpqevgBmk~%24(KGrHgoH-CMEjlLl)s+(BJ0p5FB+Cw~~_1.JPG
Yea they're fake and I didn't post a link but this is what It's come to for me as far as Jordan Brand releases. I try to stay out of here because they clearly don't care what a mid 30's male who grew up with the brand cares about anymore but I perked up when I saw this auction even knowing they were fake.

I've not done that in a long time concerning Jordan releases.
smh.gif

All right I'm going back to Nike retro so you won't have to hear anything from me for another month or so.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
garbage.

LOL... Remember what happened when you shared the SI on Mike?
Some kids claimed, "I know everything, I don't need these and your old lecture". LOLOLOLOL.
DEJAVU?

How am I in my puberty period? He said nothing good was released in the last 5 years? Well everyone loved the XX3 and those released in 08. Besides ifanything, what was so great about the 11s is now in dead in my eye(still greta shoe though). Everyone fiends for one, wears whatever is close to it and wearsfakes of them all the time. Jordan Brands been releasing garbage for a long while now and the prices make me laugh cause I know people will still cop X10 175$retail space jams with crap quailty. Hell if it wasnt for a few numbers like the 1s&xx3s, and and the random nice color way I would have jumped Nike retrolong time ago

LOL... Remember what happened when you shared the SI on Mike?
Some kids claimed, "I know everything, I don't need these and your old lecture". LOLOLOLOL.
DEJAVU?

Yep, but what do we know. Hey Indo you want to get together and campout for some kind of fusion-shizike rainbow colored limited release? I say we get there onMonday for a good spot.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

This pic says your wrong and in need of mental help

Won't disagree with that because that is just another ugly disaster from Jordan Brand.

But I'm from this era so I guess I see things diffrently.

313120172.jpg

Owwwwned

Back
Top Bottom