..:: THESE NOOBIES ARE KILLING ME ::..

Where I'm from, pretty much any Jordans released before the '09 Space Jams are deemed fake.

:wow: :smh:

Sneakerfiles has a sneaker dictionary with Jordans 1-2K11 and has both OG and retro(first retro-08CDP) colorways listed with release date and how much retail was.

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/air-jordans/

These new "collectors" need to do a simple google search.

Last edited:
Where I'm from, pretty much any Jordans released before the '09 Space Jams are deemed fake.

Sneakerfiles has a sneaker dictionary with Jordans 1-2K11 and has both OG and retro(first retro-08CDP) colorways listed with release date and how much retail was.

Nah, the new collectors just need to keep their damn mouths shut and stop trying to drop knowledge. Stick to Kobe's and KD's...

Leave that OG **** to the people who actually were around doing it from the beginning.

That goes for kids and adults who just started. If you weren't wearing AJ's in 96, I don't want to hear you talking about nothing from 96 just because you've watched some videos about OG's and held a couple pairs.

Its usually the newer cats trying to "school" people as some sort of sign of acceptance or something.

Like, I don't care about how much you know shoes fam. You sat and read up on them online. I actually wore them for over half my life. I naturally know more than you fools :smh: :lol:

Man **** these kids nowadays bruh.

I can't wait until the sneaker **** blows over so I don't have to hear one more pre-pubecent teenager talking about shoes.

If the **** didn't come out in the last 3 years, they claim its fake.

I had some kid ask me in public if my shoes were legit.

Asked dude "why are you speaking to me bruh?"

"I just wanted to know bro, I'm a shoe head so I just like to make sure everyones kicks are legit, you know?"

**** outta here bruh. don't stop me for no **** like that ever again... :smh:[/SPOILER]

cot dam

New, old, shoe "collectors" are lames. New ones are just more lame
this man speaks the truth....blastercombo for NT rookie of the year?

A side note.... I'd personally like to thank all the collectors out there new and old for making the "game" so lame and allowing me to cash in on my old worn sneakers

buying my worn bc3s  for $180, I wish all my other used unwanted household items had that kind of resell value

I been outta new shoes for so long, i think new releases I see on the street are fake.

A few months ago, i did an ebay search for j's. I saw a pair of blk/blue AJI's and thought "man, they must have stepped fakes up to make them in my size" (i wear a 15, once upon a time fakes only went up to 13)

then i did a little research and found they had been retroed, along with pretty much every other jordan ever released.

It just sucks shoes that I genuinely like, I can't get because every retro jordan that comes out sells out and instantly go on ebay for $220.

Oh well.

Not into shoes anymore but once in a while when i feel like rustling some jimmies I go into my garage and break out a fresh NDS pair of jordans in a color thats never re

released, like Wheat 13's, Forest Green 14's or Low Top Navy and Light Blue 2's and head over to the mall and I instantly have the younger crowd or Shoe store employees

question my shoes.....

Not to long ago I wore a pair of Laney 5's before they retroed that I purchased back in like 02 at the outlets and dudes kept asking how I got them early......

They couldnt believe I paid like $50 for them over 10 yrs ago.

Last edited:

Nah, the new collectors just need to keep their damn mouths shut and stop trying to drop knowledge. Stick to Kobe's and KD's...

Leave that OG **** to the people who actually were around doing it from the beginning.

That goes for kids and adults who just started. If you weren't wearing AJ's in 96, I don't want to hear you talking about nothing from 96 just because you've watched some videos about OG's and held a couple pairs.

Its usually the newer cats trying to "school" people as some sort of sign of acceptance or something.

Like, I don't care about how much you know shoes fam. You sat and read up on them online. I actually wore them for over half my life. I naturally know more than you fools :smh: :lol:

Prime is a lame.

Why don't you hand out everyone a test on a line.

Prime is a lame.

You sound like I'm talking about you or something.

Pull ya skirt down.

All I'm saying is, get out of my face talking about shoes. Especially if you don't know what the hell you're talking about. I hate talking about shoes with people. Especially young people cause they don't know what they be talking about when it comes to Nikes and Jordan's.

I don't want some kid stopping me in the mall trying to drop knowledge on some shoes that came out before they were born. Stop it bruh. You're corny to me.

I don't care about being no old sneaker dude or not. I just don't like cats invading my space talking about shoes. Or when someone sees what's on my feet and feels the need to drop knowledge like I care about how much they know about shoes

Prime is a lame.

You sound like I'm talking about you or something.

Pull ya skirt down.

All I'm saying is, get out of my face talking about shoes. Especially if you don't know what the hell you're talking about. I hate talking about shoes with people. Especially young people cause they don't know what they be talking about when it comes to Nikes and Jordan's.

I don't want some kid stopping me in the mall trying to drop knowledge on some shoes that came out before they were born. Stop it bruh. You're corny to me.

I don't care about being no old sneaker dude or not. I just don't like cats invading my space talking about shoes. Or when someone sees what's on my feet and feels the need to drop knowledge like I care about how much they know about shoes

I suggest wing tips.

Back
Top Bottom