They Rock Skinnies

the funniest thing about it is that no matter how corny/lame it is, other regions are still swagger jacking it

I'm more annoyed with the way people dress for this as opposed to the actual dance.
smh.gif

Seriously, if you actually try it you'll be having fun. I do it to $+%$ around.
smokin.gif
But I'd still be happy when it dies.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I bet 95% or more of those kids are from broken homes.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
Ruthless.
What happened to the 90s steez where everyone wanted to be gangsta? What's with all the borderline ayo stuff nowadays?

Originally Posted by joesarge

Black people are set back a few years with this one.
Stupid comment.

I see nothing wrong with this at all.  I don't go for the music or the fashion, but it's their own subculture. They're having fun and are rejecting all the nihilism (violence, drugs, misogyny, etc) that's such a big part of other styles of "hip hop," which have been truly detrimental to young, impressionable kids.

You don't like their fashion sense? No one liked your XXXL tees and size 44W jeans from a few years back.

You don't like their music? People thought your "dirty south" scene from a few years back was trash as well.  Critics had way more validation in their distaste for some of that nonsense than some of you do for this.

SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME wrote:
I see nothing wrong with this at all.  I don't go for the music or the fashion, but it's their own subculture. They're having fun and are rejecting all the nihilism (violence, drugs, misogyny, etc) that's such a big part of other styles of "hip hop," which have been truly detrimental to young, impressionable kids.

^^this

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

24mwaac.jpg
eek.gif

See, I wear slim fit jeans but that just looks ridiculous. That boy is not built for those jeans. I wonder what kind of mental gymnastics he goes through every morning before he shimmy's into those.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

those damn well aren't no skinnys.

fat four eyed hog faced pig got some husky jeans on

omgggg
roll.gif
roll.gif
thats odee

I don't care about what people wear. The main dude regardless of his pants seem ayooooooo. His movements at the beginning were to limp wristed.

edit. 2:11 is just out right yuck. On men or women.

Back
Top Bottom