They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

How long until that one goober comes in here trying to tell everyone that this **** is fake? :rolleyes

I don't think you can sue for being named a suspect...

If you have a rifle around your chest walking around during a protest and something goes wrong... Who's gonna be looked at as a suspect? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Damn ZZ, you're in slow-motion just like CNN :lol:

How long until that one goober comes in here trying to tell everyone that this **** is fake?
eyes.gif
You too late 
laugh.gif

Thank god CaBased and Blco got banned recently.

This thread would be a **** show by now

Even with those bans, there are still a few who will make it about them.

I can feel the someone in Da Heights charging an ignorance spirit bomb already

yo keep my name put your mouth b wit this whole ****, i avoid these emotional dumpster fire threads because of slick remarks like this. da fact that you're politicizing these murders whiles da bodies are still warm tells me everything i need to know what you're about here.

remember, i wasn't banned..i seen da clown **** on both sides of da extremists camps for 2 years on here, quietly. a person has a political difference wit some of ya and its harassment..its no wonder why certain ppl don't post anymore.

People from the other thread should probably let this pass them by, read the comments, but maybe not post, what was said in the other thread can not, and shall not be forgotten. Nor forgiven or respected. No more
cnn just did this. 

CBS Dallas: Police chased a vehicle on I-35, away from downtown Dallas - couple of dozen DPD units on scene. Spotted two in handcuffs.

Before I left work tonight I got word that one of my co-worker's son might have been a police officer shot. Literally the last hour of my shift was siilent.. |I

Thank god CaBased and Blco got banned recently.

This thread would be a **** show by now

Even with those bans, there are still a few who will make it about them.

I can feel the someone in Da Heights charging an ignorance spirit bomb already

yo keep my name put your mouth b wit this whole ****, i avoid these emotional dumpster fire threads because of slick remarks like this. da fact that you're politicizing these murders whiles da bodies are still warm tells me everything i need to know what you're about here.

remember, i wasn't banned..i seen da clown **** on both sides of da extremists camps for 2 years on here, quietly. a person has a political difference wit some of ya and its harassment..its no wonder why certain ppl don't post anymore.

This was you first post in the Orlando shooting thread....

50!

:smh: this is war

Biggest attack since 9/11 by far in the US

biggest mass shooting in US history.

beat Virginia Tech by 12 bodies.

say hello to Donald Trump, your new President.

So miss me with your hypocritical nonsense

11 officers shot? 4 killed?

is this the major event that was foretold, thats gonna instate marshall law and have Obama get a 3rd term?.... :nerd:

Last edited:
I hate the division, specially when it is imperative that we all must come together.

Clearly, black folks can no longer handle the betray. You can't say you didn't see this coming!

The revolution begins.

Blacks : Economically alienated, constitutionally discriminated and as a an important part of the populous, the majority are segregated.

We're for the most part, willing and able to improve ourselves if given the chance. But, I don't have to give the reason why most are not able to succeed.. Because it is f*n obvious. If you can't see it, disagree with it or whatever your case maybe for ignoring it... You are just the enemy at this point.

Back
Top Bottom