They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

The thread was derailed the second you referred to the Atlantic Slave trade as a cakewalk

Last edited:
Last few pages have been tough to read.
Lot of emotions with very little sensible thinking on both sides of the coin.

Ninja, for as much as you want to dissociate yourself from black Americans, it's tough to watch you try to tell black people how to feel in these types of situations.

I will give you credence in SOME of the things you say cause while it may not be popular on this board...I get it.
But for you to act like there's not a war going on out here and that its all nothing more than political tactics...you got a lot of nerve homie.

i aint telling no one do do anything thou, Everybody responsible for themselves and u "get it" cuz u in my world and u see exactly what i see, and u seen me in my element in da flesh.

me being latino doesn't mean anything other than what it is.

wars have to wanna be waged & fought, im merely telling folks im not participating in any war, and you dont have to either.

Last edited:
But his sister's views only add to your narrative, Hood, come on out and say it, you don't like or care, or know about black people aside from what you read.

But his sister's views only add to your narrative, Hood, come on out and say it, you don't like or care, or know about black people aside from what you read.

oh now we're playing da speculation game :lol:

so because da facts of what happen buttresses "my narrative" they cant be right...now who's playing political games.. >D

here's a newsflash for u, i have no narrative :lol:

i just posted a new link involving da thread topic from da dailynews.

maybe its time ya realize, all that "blame da whites" rhetoric has a endpoint, and unfortunately for them dallas cops, it ended with their lives.

Can we all agree we DO NOT need police patrolling our neighborhoods? If we need you WE will CALL you.

We don't need you around our family and friends patrolling on false suspicions that have not even happened yet until it's instigated by some imaginary law that you so called follow.

We know how much you like riding around with your nuts between your legs and courage on your hip but relax and go to the range and pop your lil pistols.

America would be a much much better place.

Would that bring greater peace or would the murder rate just increase and have everyone blame police again for not showing a presence.
Im sure every department in the world keeps stats on crime vs the number of officers on the streets.
They have obviously experimented all the way from over the top presence to the scenario you are suggesting.
If cops withdraw and they start getting, far more calls, they are still going to be around.
If they are not there, things could possibly turn into a free for all.

oh now we're playing da speculation game :lol:

so because da facts of what happen buttresses "my narrative" they cant be right...now who's playing political games.. >D

here's a newsflash for u, i have no narrative :lol:

i just posted a new link involving da thread topic from da dailynews.

maybe its time ya realize, all that "blame da whites" rhetoric has a endpoint, and unfortunately for them dallas cops, it ended with their lives.

Please point out where I said blame the whites, you posted **** we already knew. Buttress what facts, the facts that were buttressed by Rusty?

Ninja, for as much as you want to dissociate yourself from black Americans, it's tough to watch you try to tell black people how to feel in these types of situations.

I will give you credence in SOME of the things you say cause while it may not be popular on this board...I get it.
But for you to act like there's not a war going on out here and that its all nothing more than political tactics...you got a lot of nerve homie.

i aint telling no one do do anything thou, Everybody responsible for themselves and u "get it" cuz u in my world and u see exactly what i see, and u seen me in my element in da flesh.

wars have to wanna be waged & fought, im merely telling folks im not participating in any war, and you dont have to either.

But I do have to participate in it.
While the bubble may hold true in the comfort of "da block", at some point you have to step beyond that comfort zone and get in the real world.

When I'm in a corporate room with 6 white cats, they see me different. They never act crazy with it, but I know it's there.
I fall into the "them" category along with black folks.
If I get pulled over anywhere beyond the hood the same would apply.

So while you try to dissociate yourself from these issues I know its reality beyond the block.
So it is OUR fight. If you don't want to accept that, that's on you.

Side note: I just watched this OJ 30 for 30 and its crazy how gettibg ninjahood accept being part of the struggle is like when dudes was trying to get OJ to do the same.

so how come no one else posted it..cuz it disagreed with "your narrative"?

ideology over reporting i see :smh:

If it was important for you to be independent then why didn't YOU post it prior to your diatribe?

you're da ones insinuating some kind "narrative" im perpetuating :lol:

i just found current news on da subject of da thread, anything else is ya speculating & Jocking to your respective ideological bunkers.

so for da folks keeping score at home, homeboy got radicalized by extreme left wing black militant propaganda, no different than Dylann Roof on da extremists right white nationalist, or a ISIS member getting radicalized by extremists literal interpretations of da Quran.

moral of da story? extremists are on ALL sides of da political isle and once lines are crossed they all become worthless terrorists to burn in hell for all eternity.

da end.

Would that bring greater peace or would the murder rate just increase and have everyone blame police again for not showing a presence.
Im sure every department in the world keeps stats on crime vs the number of officers on the streets.
They have obviously experimented all the way from over the top presence to the scenario you are suggesting.
If cops withdraw and they start getting, far more calls, they are still going to be around.
If they are not there, things could possibly turn into a free for all.

I'm 26/27 I've never had or seen a instance where the police were needed to patrol my neighborhood or surroundings. Your logic is why we're at where we are right now... Grow a couple. Have the streets traumatized you that bad that you need Superman to save the day?

I understand need for emergency response that's what they are there for but patrolling. Get the huh outta here.

Last edited:

But I do have to participate in it.
While the bubble may hold true in the comfort of "da block", at some point you have to step beyond that comfort zone and get in the real world.

When I'm in a corporate room with 6 white cats, they see me different. They never act crazy with it, but I know it's there.
I fall into the "them" category along with black folks.
If I get pulled over anywhere beyond the hood the same would apply.

So while you try to dissociate yourself from these issues I know its reality beyond the block.
So it is OUR fight. If you don't want to accept that, that's on you.

Side note: I just watched this OJ 30 for 30 and its crazy how gettibg ninjahood accept being part of the struggle is like when dudes was trying to get OJ to do the same.

da more energy you put into what separates people da more it comes back..my cuzzo a associate director for UBS, making 200+k a year..he act just like me, he only care about his performance as a competitive career man and its paid him in dividends, and he's just like me..dark skinned in a room full white guys.

you can say OJ's indifference to "da struggle" and commitment to his craft propelled him to da ultimate mainstream recognition and success early in his career, as u referenced.

Last edited:
I bet majority of arrest and citations come from police patrol on suspicion and harassment. It's an imaginary situation.

If I walk by a Hewlett store with a hoodie on to them I'll look like a suspect, I might just be cold on my way home. So when they stop me I'm a victim to the scenario in their minds and the rest would be history.

We don't need you speculating. **** that. Until you see me break that glass and run out with a bag, that **** should never cross your mind.

so how come no one else posted it..cuz it disagreed with "your narrative"?

ideology over reporting i see :smh:

If it was important for you to be independent then why didn't YOU post it prior to your diatribe?

you're da ones insinuating some kind "narrative" im perpetuating :lol:

i just found current news on da subject of da thread, anything else is ya speculating & Jocking to your respective ideological bunkers.

so for da folks keeping score at home, homeboy got radicalized by extreme left wing black militant propaganda, no different than Dylann Roof on da extremists right white nationalist, or a ISIS member getting radicalized by extremists literal interpretations of da Quran.

moral of da story? extremists are on ALL sides of da political isle and once lines are crossed they all become worthless terrorists to burn in hell for all eternity.

da end.

To just paint his as an extremist is to ignore that he was driven to this point by the constant abuse by cops against minorities, specifically black people.

It's tragic that these cops died and frankly Micah deserved death for what he did but this should not over ride the fact that there are two cops that need to be brought to justice.

There will be unrest until **** changes.
Someone was bound to snap.
I'm not ready to call this an extremist act.

I'm just letting y'all know now. Don't get your hopes up for a conviction in the Alton case. They gon ride it until the wheels fall off and his family gon get some bread....but....

I'm just saying let's just hope justice will be thoroughly served. No rush let's just make sure the people whom are still with us stay with us and never have to die behind the hands of law enforcement ever again.

Dudes really just went at Ninjahood for 100+ posts.

I saw the thread jump and thought I have some new info to read....nope.
tired.gif

Right wrong or indifferent this is the Dallas Shooting thread, calling someone out for a few posts never derails anything, but if you want to continue to "call the dude out or expose him"....

Then start a F'ing thread, Jesus Christ. 

Last edited:
I'm just letting y'all know now. Don't get your hopes up for a conviction in the Alton case. They gon ride it until the wheels fall off and his family gon get some bread....but....

I'm just saying let's just hope justice will be thoroughly served. No rush let's just make sure the people whom are still with us stay with us and never have to die behind the hands of law enforcement ever again.
This also shows how much these people truly hate blacks. Working towards fixing the problem would literally save them millions of dollars in lawsuits and settlements. Their hatred is so strong they'd rather be forced to pay out millions in damages again and again than do something to fix it. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom