They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

Bombs are what terrorist use. The police dept. Bombed a u. S. Citizen, with zero regards for his constitutional rights.

Think I'm crazy now? Wait til someone gets pulled over, and the robot bomb starts approaching your car. Do you stay? Or run for your life.

K

Yeah, must've been the other guy barricaded with ammo shooting cops in Dallas.

Some of y'all try so hard and are such idiots.
really? Nobody else has a problem with an American citizen being blown up by a bomb on American soil? Where does it stop? Predator missiles on suspected Crack houses? Has the entire country been so desensitized to military tactics used abroad that they accept it as ok? I'm not worried about this incident, but the precedent for the future.

That definitely is not okay.
I haven't heard anybody commenting on an "explosion" either.
How do you set a bomb off, and nobody hears it. There were Cameras everywhere down there, "Live", and no sound.

Either those weren't live cameras or there is a good possibility there wasn't even a bomb.

But, if they really did blow that man up, I don't care, that is not good with me, period.

If dude had a bulletproof vest and had proven advanced military training how were they supposed to subdue him without risking officers' lives?

Don't say tear gas because you can purchase a gas mask easier than a bulletproof vest.

If he was White, do the negotiations go on longer?
He was barricaded, he couldn't go anywhere.
You wait man, like every other negotian in the History of Ever

really? Nobody else has a problem with an American citizen being blown up by a bomb on American soil? Where does it stop? Predator missiles on suspected Crack houses? Has the entire country been so desensitized to military tactics used abroad that they accept it as ok? I'm not worried about this incident, but the precedent for the future.
Really nice point.

It's not like there hasn't been 1,000 standoffs before.

I think they just wanted to kill dude asap.

Bombs are what terrorist use. The police dept. Bombed a u. S. Citizen, with zero regards for his constitutional rights.

Think I'm crazy now? Wait til someone gets pulled over, and the robot bomb starts approaching your car. Do you stay? Or run for your life.
K
Yeah they bombed a guy that just killed 5 officers and injured many more 

I'm definitely believe the guy deserved to die, but every American citizen has the right to a fair trial. I'm not the judge, so my supposition is based on the assumption that he did everything he is accused of. But remember this, first they blamed multiple shooters, then they said that one guy was one of them, when he wasn't. We have to take the cops words, as fact. No trial, and I guarantee that even if it didn't go down how it was explained, no cop crosses the blue line. I really fear we opened a whole new Pandoras box to where it's open season on American citizens by any means necessary.

If the News outlets were up in arms about how setting a bomb off on a US Citizen is Un-American.....the masses would feel the same. Outside of basic emotion (love, lust and personal loss to name a few) people don't really know how to feel about anything unless they are told how to feel.

How many different things are shown on TV now that were not okay just 10, 20 years ago.

The same Churches and Governments that used to Preach same sex anything was a sin, wrong, gross are now Preaching for it, Standing up for it.

I'm not surprised that bombing him isn't a big deal, because nobody with a loud enough voice has said its wrong

Yall do realize this cat said he had set bombs around the area and was threatening to set them off right after he had already shot 11 people and ate multiple close range rounds?

I'm still waiting for what the alternative was.

Yeah man I'm sure he would have volunteered that information no problem. They just should have asked nicely.

What was I thinking?

mean.gif

Yall do realize this cat said he had set bombs around the area and was threatening to set them off right after he had already shot 11 people and ate multiple close range rounds?

cause he didn't see the slow as robot coming to blow him up, and take that oppurtunity to set off those bombs. How many things did they say that day turned out to not be true, multiple shooters, multiple bombs, the guy with Jordan's being involved.

When we invaded Iraq the second time, they claimed weapons of mass destruction as the reason, yet not a single one else was found. I'm not one of those conspiracy theorists, but I would like to see the evidence speak for itself. Kinda hard when you blow it all up.

:wow: Tomi was hooking :rofl:

All the crap she talks and her rap sheet ain't looking to good either :smh: :lol:

Beyond whatever moral standpoint you take on whether or not that is how he should have died...

The logical thing would be to temporarily subdue him and take him in alive just for the potential of more info instead of going around the city blind to find explosives...

Soooo dude was kind enough to give his full name and a clear motive before being blown up?

Did they ever arrest the snipers?

Who were the other people arrested?

:wow: Tomi was hooking :rofl:

All the crap she talks and her rap sheet ain't looking to good either :smh: :lol:

I saw that. :lol: She look like she sell that box. Girl is a airhead.

Soooo dude was kind enough to give his full name and a clear motive before being blown up?

Did they ever arrest the snipers?

Who were the other people arrested?

Yeah. I need to see more evidence. Let's wait till all the facts come out. That's what they always say with us.

It's ironic how the 2 brothas that snapped were Cops (Christopher Dorner), military dude (Micah). 2 dudes who were trained by the same system that's killing black and locking black people up. They bought in to what America sells but then they realized that it's BS and lost it.

This entire page from all of u has been my exact same questions and thoughts regarding the alleged shooter and lightskin chick and other shooters and subduing dude for more info and the robobomb and no evidence and live body cameras and a bomb but nobody heard it etc

None of it makes sense

Spoonfed junk and alot of folks are believing anything they're being told

I don't trust anything anymore without cold hard facts/evidence

#tinfoilhatbeenonfromthejump

Last edited:
Is she really being exposed? Where is the proof that she did in fact get arrested Are there mugshots, or police records surfacing online? Or just the word of some random person on twitter.
I thought the same thing, but you know this i a generation that cares more about the rumors than the facts.

Is she really being exposed? Where is the proof that she did in fact get arrested Are there mugshots, or police records surfacing online? Or just the word of some random person on twitter.
I thought the same thing, but you know this i a generation that cares more about the rumors than the facts.

I would absolutely love for the rumors to be true.
This ***** been talking reckless for a minute.

BUT, it would be nice to get some factual evidence before trying to run with this.
I hope cats in this thread would feel the same.

Back
Top Bottom