Thick Girls Unable To "Take that boy" Unappreciation

Is there anything worse than meeting a fine thick girl ( I am talking Melyssa Ford, Beyonce type thick) and you find out while doing your thing that shecan't "take that boy" and start running from it.
ohwell.gif

I am not talking about Beyonce, I am talking about chicks with her body type. ADAN thanks for your wonderful insight.

what is "take that boy"? explain.

does anybody beside yourself use this phrase? if not, why do you use it?

You must not be bringing the beast out in her...when they start running you get aggressive. Not rape agressive but masculine...they love that +!%!

Statistically, skinnier girls take the beef better than thick girls. I don't know why, but that's how it is sometimes. But I don't really hate whena girl runs away from it, it just lets me know that I'm in control [no rape slang]. Let's me know what I'm capable of, you know? It's notappreciated 'cause you can't go 100, but still...

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Statistically, skinnier girls take the beef better than thick girls. I don't know why, but that's how it is sometimes.
This is true. Its the skinny chicks who love the anal also.them skinny broad know how to take a pounding in the butt.
eek.gif

Statistically, skinnier girls take the beef better than thick girls. I don't know why, but that's how it is sometimes. But I don't really hate when a girl runs away from it, it just lets me know that I'm in control [no rape slang]. Let's me know what I'm capable of, you know? It's not appreciated 'cause you can't go 100, but still...

This man speaks the truth.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by R31J23

Statistically, skinnier girls take the beef better than thick girls. I don't know why, but that's how it is sometimes.
This is true. Its the skinny chicks who love the anal also.them skinny broad know how to take a pounding in the butt.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by R31J23

eek.gif

Them females with the big behind just love it when we do the work cause they love having that big behind pounded. They be on some lazy %%!%.

Back
Top Bottom