Things normal to other people, that you won't do...

Play any video games that came out after 2000.

I cant do it. They are way too involved and complex.

Controllers have so many toggles and buttons I find myself looking down at them or struggling to remember what does what.

I tapped out at playstation 2

Sex with randoms
How you gonna just chop the most fun and cost effective way of having sex out the window tho?

All the chicks I regret sleeping with in life were gfs 
laugh.gif

Poop in public.
Gotta man up and hold it till I get to da toilet at da crib.

:x :smh: @ savages that got no problem stinking up da restroom for their fellow coworkers

Entertain a mami thats not giving up da throat. Would rather just to pay for it than listen to your annoying *** and then run back to da papis and cry about da lack of wetness like some of these other papis. No time for your mouth of ain't about da suction.
I don't understand how people can do it either. When I was in the police academy, dudes in my class would just release the submarine like it's nothing.. I even ask them, you can't hold it? lol. I have to wait to I get home to drop a submarine.

Putting the seat down

It don't take but 1 second to put it down when a female wanna pee

Come at me

I cosign not using public restrooms...hell even if I'm at a friends house or something I'll hold it in until I get to my place of residence.

Last edited:
Hey...if I gotta bump a crunch in public... no big deal.

I figure the minute risk of getting some toilet sickness is a small risk to take, to avoid farting all day and smelling like cheeks to everyone I come in contact with.

Do yall "day long holders" never drizzle a wet one?

I think you guys answered why so many people smell like poo out there.

Only a NTer would have a problem with please and thank yous?

Some of yall were rasied by straight savages.
clearly out of context. i don't have a problem with it. it's just unnecessary. 

i don't expect my boss to say thank you to me because im doing my job.

Last edited:
Whatchu mean you "sprinkle" a lil bit of adobo on your rice?

You just got adobo made like that to use as a condiment?

you do know adobo is a seasoning right? did u really think he meant he had chicken adobo on deck? damn...just damn..

You are correct but that there stays in the cupboard in many a pinoy shoeless household

people who talk with their mouth full of food... this 1 coworker does it all the time :smh:

I think you're in the wrong thread. You're looking for the "things that grind your gears" thread.

Last edited:
Being barefoot. Even in the house, I literally always have house slippers/nike slides on.

Last edited:
Putting the seat down

It don't take but 1 second to put it down when a female wanna pee

Come at me

If a female need to use the bathroom in my house, ain't no need for em sit on the toilet, my face right here B

Reactions: Ube
Ketchup been around so long it gets taken for granted.

One of the few condiments with umami.

Ketchup been around so long it gets taken for granted.

One of the few condiments with umami
Goes in bbq, goes in Thousand Island, goes in other stuff. Ketchup is universal B. Mix it with hot sauce and it's in another dimension.

Back
Top Bottom