THINGS THAT NEVER MADE IT

i was in a post about 'rapper shoes' and majority of em flopped. so i started thinking about some sneakers that had its 5 mins of fame and flopped hard, which lead me to thinking about things that flopped altogether. NT post nostalgic things you remember that just didnt quite make it, things you knew/know wont make it. #5 mins of fame moments #NT fail thread
 ill start with these
Dada_Sprees_Mid.jpg

sketchers-bobs-11-537x402.jpg
BOBs
sick.gif

DaBand.jpg

aliciakeysswizzbeatsstropez27.jpg

'jerk trend'

i was in a post about 'rapper shoes' and majority of em flopped. so i started thinking about some sneakers that had its 5 mins of fame and flopped hard, which lead me to thinking about things that flopped altogether. NT post nostalgic things you remember that just didnt quite make it, things you knew/know wont make it. #5 mins of fame moments #NT fail thread
 ill start with these
Dada_Sprees_Mid.jpg

sketchers-bobs-11-537x402.jpg
BOBs
sick.gif

DaBand.jpg

aliciakeysswizzbeatsstropez27.jpg

'jerk trend'

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I thought I was doin it when I got one of these
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

still have it somewhere

img1649rf.jpg

nerd.gif
i honestly dont know what this is 
laugh.gif
 was this before mp3s?

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I thought I was doin it when I got one of these
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

still have it somewhere

img1649rf.jpg

nerd.gif
i honestly dont know what this is 
laugh.gif
 was this before mp3s?

argue all you want... I spent most of my childhood collecting cards thinking that it would help me buy a house one day... NOT THE CASE
70e1_1.JPG

argue all you want... I spent most of my childhood collecting cards thinking that it would help me buy a house one day... NOT THE CASE
70e1_1.JPG

when these first came out they were $70+ at macys
d11178aa_girbaud.jpg
i thought i was doing it every time i wore a pair. had the shorts, pants, and girbaud tees. now you can find them at the local goodwill

when these first came out they were $70+ at macys
d11178aa_girbaud.jpg
i thought i was doing it every time i wore a pair. had the shorts, pants, and girbaud tees. now you can find them at the local goodwill

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

70e1_1.JPG
me 2 but ill still hold on to my kobe rooks and hope to get something out of them...

Back
Top Bottom