Things that people dont believe youve never done vol. oh really?

never did anything harder than MJ & dont think i will
i get offered cups of act daily & i just cant rock with that mess
wont ever touch booger sugar or the harder ish

The phrase "you sleep for that,' is more than appropriate.

You know that **** is actually baby medicine, right?

im good off the liquid herion

lolwut?

thats basically what it is

dont know who this dude is but i came across this on IG maybe a week ago

www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5j9_vmdpq4

Last edited:
Propaganda..

Do your own research.
so what he was saying isnt true? because all the people i know who use it are exactly like that.

gucci gut, cant go a day without it & if they do they are in the house all the time "sick".

had one buddy totally stop cold turkey 2-3 months ago & is still a lil off

Last edited:
so what he was saying isnt true? because all the people i know who use it are exactly like that.

gucci gut, cant go a day without it & if they do they are in the house all the time "sick".

:rofl:

Propaganda..

Do your own research.

Im going to ignore that fact that Danny Brown is your source, and say the some people just have addictive personality. Ive sipped plenty lean, I aint hooked.

Its people out here addicted to weed, but you still blowin.

Im not saying "GO TRY DRANK! NOA!" but dont JUST take people's word, thats what happened to weed.

Propaganda..

Do your own research.

Im going to ignore that fact that Danny Brown is your source, and say the some people just have addictive personality. Ive sipped plenty lean, I aint hooked.

Its people out here addicted to weed, but you still blowin.

Im not saying "GO TRY DRANK! NOA!" but dont JUST take people's word, thats what happened to weed.

nah he isnt my source like i said i came across the vid on YT (you might like section) & didnt know who dude was(still dont) but wanted to hear what he had to say on the subject

but the people i know who are on da juice he described them to the T so thats why i took it at face value.

i wasnt on my
335.jpg
with the drank tho :lol:

Last edited:
Stupid but recently i was discussing with a customer at my job how about gambling on a cruise ship and how i only had a $5 chip left went to the Black Jack table and flipped it into like 350 and the cruise was buying me drinks the whole time through. I presume its because i was winning and tipping i was having a great time. My coworker blurts out (shes a female) thats a lie they never do that. In front of the customer mind you i felt like DDT this girl through the table why people go out of there way to talk **** and say something is not real blows my mind....especially something as little as free drinks imo she probably is just upset because she sucks at gambling ( from previous convos shes lost a lot ).....regardless those yambs will not be ventured
/rant

Haven't smoked a cigarette or black ever, went straight to the trees.

Never had an instagram or snapchat account.

Never watched Lord of the Rings & majority of Harry Potter movies

Never figured out why Jadakiss is as hard as it gets

Last edited:
Propaganda..

Do your own research.

Im from Houston and everything he said was pretty much why a lot of peeps I know stopped sipping. Both Slim Thug and Paul Wall have said they stopped for similar reasons. In the early days it was mixed with Snapple. It's nothing but sugar mixed with more sugar. So much sugar that it eats through Styrofoam cup and you need a second. That's way too much sugar for one person to consume in a week, let alone a day. All that sugar will give you a belly ache.

Last edited:
really? why?

I'm not even allowed to get married lol

Thought you was an old head. And not allowed? Why ?

TimCity is gay. He's spoken about it on here a few times.

Any who, I've never smashed an Asian chick :lol:

Asian chicks aren't my thing but that's about the only demographic I haven't taken down.

my unicorn |I

never had a cavity.

never had chicken pox

never had an STD :nerd:

Last edited:
TimCity is gay. He's spoken about it on here a few times.

Any who, I've never smashed an Asian chick :lol:

Asian chicks aren't my thing but that's about the only demographic I haven't taken down.

my unicorn |I

never had a cavity.

never had chicken pox

never had an STD :nerd:

Didn't know that.

My bad then Tim, didn't even mean to delve all in your personal business.

Saw you post your collection and aside from that never really seen him in general like that.

Confusing thread title OP. Is it things I never done or things people thought I never done?

Anywhooooo, my mom, pops and brothers smoke weed, and they have no clue that I've smoked several times before. I'm good at keeping my life private though so that's most likely why

i was in a 6 year relationship (on n off) im 21 i dont tell a lot of ppl this tho but when i do they dont believe me :lol: i dont even believe myself :smh: fdb

never drank lean all my boys do tho

never went fishing i wanna go badly tho :lol:

never broke a bone (i think i broke my pinky when i was 10 not sure tho)

i rarely ever drink/do drugs but yall would think so if you knew my group of friends :lol:

never ate booty and i can count on 1 hand how many times i ate the box

Last edited:
never seen pearl harbor, titanic or passion of the christ (don't like movies that I know the ending to :lol: )

Confusing thread title OP. Is it things I never done or things people thought I never done?

Anywhooooo, my mom, pops and brothers smoke weed, and they have no clue that I've smoked several times before. I'm good at keeping my life private though so that's most likely why

My cousin is like that. Him and my uncle sit up in the same house smoking, talking about dont tell my dad.

Not only is weed legal where you at, your pops may smoke more than you do. :lol:

Never watched an episode of any of the shows people talk about (well save for this one episode of Love & Hip Hop or BB Wives, can't tell which one it was 
laugh.gif
)

Never been on a plane

Never been in a real relationship or had sex (sadly 
mean.gif
)

Never been to a concert (sadly 
mean.gif
)

Never been to a professional basketball game (been to NFL and minor league baseball games tho)

Didn't know that.

My bad then Tim, didn't even mean to delve all in your personal business.

Saw you post your collection and aside from that never really seen him in general like that.

ha, you're good.

just didn't want to derail the thread.

but you were right, I probably am one of the older NT'ers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom