Things to do in Houston, Texas vol are you all still tippin?

:nerd: Any updates to this thread? Going to be out there MLK day through Saturday.

Not sure what kinda crowd youre into. But if you like the "urban" night life Hit up Onyx, Monday night for some cheap good wings 20 for $10

Wednesday's at Proof theres $6 whisky and $15 steak and potato plates and no lie its VERY good. DJ is good as well there too.

Plenty other spots through out the week to go to, basically every day has a club or place ppl frequent. check this sight out it breaks down events going on by date.

http://www.indmix.com/urban.html

Last edited:
Not sure what kinda crowd youre into. But if you like the "urban" night life Hit up Onyx, Monday night for some cheap good wings 20 for $10

Wednesday's at Proof theres $6 whisky and $15 steak and potato plates and no lie its VERY good. DJ is good as well there too.

Plenty other spots through out the week to go to, basically every day has a club or place ppl frequent. check this sight out it breaks down events going on by date.

http://www.indmix.com/urban.html

Good looking out

pancakes & booze art show on the 20th

600_457450977.jpeg
repped

have you ever been?

what kind of crowd is it?

Last edited:
yooooo 

i need some recommendations on a really nice restaurant for valentines day 

high-end nice

yooooo 

i need some recommendations on a really nice restaurant for valentines day 
high-end nice

Go to Peli Peli Galleria. My girl took me there for my bday really enjoyed it and the service was A1 and atmosphere felt rich :pimp:. Really nice and not boujee either. That's a place you take your date on.

Go look at the hundreds of 5star reviews and you'll see why

Go to Peli Peli Galleria. My girl took me there for my bday really enjoyed it and the service was A1 and atmosphere felt rich
pimp.gif
. Really nice and not boujee either. That's a place you take your date on.

Go look at the hundreds of 5star reviews and you'll see why
yeah peli peli is the ****

we went there for our anniversary.  

gotta find a different place.

thinking about maybe getting a reservation at pappas bros steakhouse

yeah peli peli is the ****
we went there for our anniversary.  
gotta find a different place.

thinking about maybe getting a reservation at pappas bros steakhouse

perry's steak house
houston's
McCormick & Schmick's
Del friscos

houston is about to be jumping the next couple of weeks...already seen some baddies walking around trying to put in applications for side piece...

what yall doing for the super bowl? 
nerd.gif

my lady won free tickets to that club nomadic on saturday night... i guess thats where i'll be saturday. 

yall hitting any of the free concerts at discovery green?

i wanna see leon brdges and the suffers...

Last edited:
where can i get the best dry rub bbq ribs in the h? 
nerd.gif

chopper in the bbq thread just ****** my life up

what yall doing for the super bowl? :nerd:
my lady won free tickets to that club nomadic on saturday night... i guess thats where i'll be saturday. 

yall hitting any of the free concerts at discovery green?

i wanna see leon brdges and the suffers...
Went to Super Bowl Live last night and it was dope. I may hit it up again next weekend. There's also going to be a day party at Indigo Midtown next Saturday

was there a lot of people out there? was it comfortable?

i think ima hit discovery green on friday night... i wanna see leon bridges

Last edited:
where can i get the best dry rub bbq ribs in the h? :nerd:

chopper in the bbq thread just ****** my life up

Nwver seen dry rub ribs in houston. Just ask them to throw some rub on top of your ribs when they bring it out thats all it is.

was there a lot of people out there? was it comfortable?

i think ima hit discovery green on friday night... i wanna see leon bridges
it was kinda packed, but keep in mind its the first weekend, but i'm thinking next weekend will be even MORE people, especially folks who are visiting out of town, but all in all it was good, everyone was real chill and enjoying themselves.

yeah i expect it to be crazy next weekend.  parking is gonna be a *****
Nwver seen dry rub ribs in houston. Just ask them to throw some rub on top of your ribs when they bring it out thats all it is.
gotta be real dry rub somewhere though

ima find it

Man i aint even gona be in the country next weekend :lol:

All the out of towners commin in gona fall in love wit the women we have. Its gona be like all star weekend X 394748

is there a fence?

im just talking about going and seeing the free concert...they check your bag for that?

isn't in an open area?

Back
Top Bottom