Things to do in the Pinas!

Hey guys, I'm from Toronto, Canada and I'll be in Manila next wednesday.
Put me on some bars/clubs that I need to hit up.
nerd.gif

Thanks in advance
pimp.gif

we really need a sticky about this topic.a new thread comes up like every week now.

somebody who's got the time and knowledge get on it please

that's why there's a search thread tab...there's definitely a use to it....we should be not just be expecting to be spoonfed with someinformations...sometimes we have to work on that...last same topic/ thread created is just a page or two back...

not being hard on you jolly...but tony is right, there should be a sticky or system to put up such new thread...

theres no need for a sticky on a topic like this siguro. why would you sticky a topic not related to sneakers and nike on niketalk?

why do people keep posting queries about things to do in the PI on this forum?you know we'll get the same threads over and over again.people assumethey'll get a quick answer posting in the PI forum.why not keep a single permanent thread about this recurring topic just out of sheer kindness.

i guess that's just me.
tongue.gif

LOLLLLL, i see how it is. The thing about the search function is, to put it simple, it sucks.
What should i have put under key words? Clubs? Things to do?

I'll try and find that thread. Sorry for the redundant thread topic.
Hopefully the people in Manila are a bit more helpful the the PI NT'ers.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

not a bad idea to make a sticky topic with a list of sneakers and streetwear boutiques (if there are any).
also not a bad idea to keep the topic open for questions about manila and the ph for those not living over there so they can ask questions about for example;clubs, things to do and other activities or whatever would be nice to know when heading to the ph.
the search tab can be a pain sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom