Things you purposely do while driving?????

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

why? I can't stand people like you.

Why? Because some people think it's okay to drive like idiots so I do the stupid things in return.
and ppl like u cause cause accidents. just get out the way and let us be on our way. ppl like u get the horn/flashing beams/hands up from me

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

I drive slow as hell now for some reason...think I grew out of the speeding thing a while ago...

I wish people would realize that nobody gives a damn about how fast they are driving. It really bothers me to see individuals speed in inopportune moments. Driving down a residential street knowing a stop sign is right there. Or speeding out of a parking spot to leave a parking lot. I don't know, people just try too hard to be seen and speeding is one of those ways.

I don't need to drive fast, I just cruise man. Never in a hurry. I know I annoy people behind me but I am driving the speed limit so hey don't hate me because I am not speeding.

I drive slow as hell now for some reason...think I grew out of the speeding thing a while ago...

I wish people would realize that nobody gives a damn about how fast they are driving. It really bothers me to see individuals speed in inopportune moments. Driving down a residential street knowing a stop sign is right there. Or speeding out of a parking spot to leave a parking lot. I don't know, people just try too hard to be seen and speeding is one of those ways.

I don't need to drive fast, I just cruise man. Never in a hurry. I know I annoy people behind me but I am driving the speed limit so hey don't hate me because I am not speeding.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

80-85 mph is normal hwy if ya ask me
Heck no...im in VA...anything over 80 is reckless...them boys don't play...

Heck no...im in VA...anything over 80 is reckless...them boys don't play...

the flow of traffic, 65mph is BS nobody does it.

edit: just from personal observation i see all the time 
thats pretty fast...where do you stay at?

around my way (bay area) i see people going 60-75..and not too many people go 75

around my way (bay area) i see people going 60-75..and not too many people go 75

Originally Posted by wanksta23

do 60 on 580 and you'll be roadkill guaranteed
laugh.gif

880 though,
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

do 60 on 580 and you'll be roadkill guaranteed
laugh.gif

880 though,
30t6p3b.gif

By far, the greatest thing to do purposely while driving is messing with those student driver cars. ITS SO HILARIOUS OMG ROFFFFL

But seriously it is pretty fun

By far, the greatest thing to do purposely while driving is messing with those student driver cars. ITS SO HILARIOUS OMG ROFFFFL

But seriously it is pretty fun

Why? Because some people think it's okay to drive like idiots so I do the stupid things in return.

That's awesome to know you're willing to stoop down to such low levels. Especially towards people you will most likely never see ever again.

That's awesome to know you're willing to stoop down to such low levels. Especially towards people you will most likely never see ever again.

It's a stop light in DC that changes fast (only stays green for like 6-7 seconds), so if I'm lucky enough to be in the front , once it turns green, I'll wait for about 4 seconds THEN proceed through the light that way if the person behind me follows, They'll get a nice $50 dollar ticket in the mail from the cameras flashing them.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

and ppl like u cause cause accidents. just get out the way and let us be on our way. ppl like u get the horn/flashing beams/hands up from me

Whats more pertinent to me is the fact that you(Notorious) aren't actually teaching them anything when you do any of that.

My list..

I very rarely speed in excess but if I get a clearing on a road that I know cops don't radar and there are no cars ahead of me I like to go WOT. But really in the past few months ive been driving a lot slower and decel my way to stoplight(some people really hate when you do this) and ive seen a substantial difference in my gas mileage. Why are people are in such a hurry to get to a red light I wont understand.

It's a stop light in DC that changes fast (only stays green for like 6-7 seconds), so if I'm lucky enough to be in the front , once it turns green, I'll wait for about 4 seconds THEN proceed through the light that way if the person behind me follows, They'll get a nice $50 dollar ticket in the mail from the cameras flashing them.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Whats more pertinent to me is the fact that you(Notorious) aren't actually teaching them anything when you do any of that.

My list..

I very rarely speed in excess but if I get a clearing on a road that I know cops don't radar and there are no cars ahead of me I like to go WOT. But really in the past few months ive been driving a lot slower and decel my way to stoplight(some people really hate when you do this) and ive seen a substantial difference in my gas mileage. Why are people are in such a hurry to get to a red light I wont understand.

Back
Top Bottom