Things your girl or females dont like about you

Laziness and whenever we eat I take a lot of their food
laugh.gif

Apparently, I let things go on for to long.
I'm to independent to actually be in a relationship.

That's all.

Keithahundred wrote:
being a picky eater (females scared to cooked for me)
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Guilty, this leads to some of the most awkward situation when meeting their families. Especially when I'm in the south somewhere, where olderfolks get upset if you turn down they cooking.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

My Anti-Semitic jokes
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]people hate my racist jokes because i have a wide range destroying every race,nationality, ethnicity....my girl hates my spanish jokes[/color]

That i love sports and love to watch em. Dont get me wrong i will compromise when my team isn't on, but when they are on don't bother me. Then theydrop the saying we all hate to hear. "It's just a game" That i dont like to go to a club every weekend. Thinks im cocky Smart mouth The fact thati will argue with her

That I don't like going to the club with her - bringing sand to the beach woman!!

My television preferences - I only watch sports, The Wire (hated me last summer when I bought all the DVD's), Prison Break, 24, The Boondocks andEntourage. You will never be able to convince me that I will be entertained by watching Gossip Girl and Next Top Model

Not too keen on cuddling after sex - real talk... after I wash up kick rocks

I'm cleaner than she'll ever be - mom dukes was a neat freak and it rubbed off on me, deal with it

I never go to the movies with her to see the corny stuff she likes (ie. Sex and The City, Confessions of a Shopaholic) but I always convince her to come withme to watch what i like (ie. Notorious, Friday the 13th, Fast and Furious)

That I primarily listen to rap/r&b music in my car - if u wanna listen to that Britney Spears crap then why don't you drive?

The fact that I don't respond to her late night calls/text messages when I'm sleep - I have work in the morning not everyone has the easy life like youdo

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by ccb302

they think cuz im a nice looking dude that i smashed like 500 chicks
i love to argue
i dont call them as much as i should and when they call me i dont pick up all the time
i wanna smash all day everyday
me too
Maybe you two should get together.

Females I meet usually think im cocky...but im really humble once they actually take the time to get to know me...

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

i love to argue
i dont call them as much as i should and when they call me i dont pick up all the time
me too

smh.gif
and then there was one it never fails! there is always somebody that has to say some super AYO! %%!%

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

i love to argue
me too

smh.gif
and then there was one it never fails! there is always somebody that has to say some super AYO! %%!%
"i love to argue"

-i've been told I'm arrogant and self-centered. The way I work, i have a right to be. I play it off as extreme self confidence but we both know whattime it is
-i'm always right. always.
-too on the scene. I honeslty only go to parties if it's a friend's bday or if i have to for my company. All the artists release parties are a drain onmy energy and if I aint making $ off it or supporting ppl i dont care too much for it.
-mad female friends.
-extremely nonchalant. i have a habit of telling them "You knew what it was from jump. If you didnt like it, you'da left a long time ago"
-emotionally distant.

:-/

-I play video games and watch sports too much
-I'm an a-hole
-I dont like holding hands
-I want them to fix me some food after sex... or atleast go buy some

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Say im too quiet I say you talk too much
grin.gif
co-sign
also because im too honest
and when i say no i mean hell no (im slippen on this one)
i want too much sex
if im payin this week you payin next week
if im payin i expect some sex
i will call you a $@!!@ (im working on this one)

Back
Top Bottom