*** Things You've Might have Forgotten about Over the Years Vol. He Did? ***

face82

Banned
Post some of the biggest stories that we might have forgotten about as time passed. Like .......

Do you guys remember Ray Lewis killed that guy in Atlanta after the Super Bowl back in 2000?

yea i forgot all about that...

nah whats crazy is how the media never brings up kobe's incident w/ the white girl.....whoever does his public relations gets 2 thumbs up
laugh.gif
......dudegot all his endorsements back

Originally Posted by Face82

Post some of the biggest stories that we might have forgotten about as time passed. Like .......

Do you guys remember Ray Lewis killed that guy in Atlanta after the Super Bowl back in 2000?
Didnt he stuff him in the trunk and get caught or somethin?
nerd.gif

Remember the ball player Jayson Williams killed his limo driver in '02

Originally Posted by d3772000

Face82 wrote:

Didnt he stuff him in the trunk and get caught or somethin?
nerd.gif

Na that was Ray Carruth for the Carolina Panthers. He killed his pregnant girlfriend (twins) after he had someone do a drive by shooting. She survived andcalled the cops. This clown rolls up on her and finishes her off and he was hiding in the trunk from the cops with bottles filled with piss, some candy barsand a cell phone.
laugh.gif

the whole 9/11 thing... people be all up in arms over the oscar grant injustice. but what about all the unasweredd "MYSTERIES"... but alas, we allwent on with life.. we pick and choose our fighting spots, thats for sure

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

the whole 9/11 thing... people be all up in arms over the oscar grant injustice. but what about all the unasweredd "MYSTERIES"... but alas, we all went on with life.. we pick and choose our fighting spots, thats for sure

People talk about it everyday.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Damn. How did Ray get away with that 1?

Money...and he copped a plea to a lesser charge. They didn't have a lot of witnesses either

Remember Gary Condit and Chandra Levy?

His name disappeared in the news after 9/11 I really think he killed that woman.

^ beat me to it!
roll.gif

how bow wow supposedly gotten "rape" by his body guard while he was asleep? lol that was big buzz when i was in middle school .. to this day i dontknow if that was true or rumor

how ciara is a man? lol

^ and lil kim supposedly had to have her stomach pumped cause she swallowed to much of biggies welchs grape juice or something like that?

Originally Posted by realmc

^ and lil kim supposedly had to have her stomach pumped cause she swallowed to much of biggies welchs grape juice or something like that?
nah, she threw up man juice while performing on stage? lol
roll.gif

virginia-tech-massacre-tuerie.jpg

Not speaking for VT students or people from the area, but I don't remember the last time this was talked about here or amongst my friends.

they need to make a part two .. what happened to the gorgonites when they sailed off at the end.?
pimp.gif
one of the best movies ive seen as a child
pimp.gif

154718_1_f.jpg
small-soldiers-1-1024.jpg
80503168ta9.png

I remember elementary I heard a rumor that Biggie couldnt have kids cuz Lil Kim sucked all his kids out, along with the stomach pumped story.
smh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by realmc

nah, she threw up man juice while performing on stage? lol
roll.gif

i think that was 2 live crew's man-naise...

Back
Top Bottom