Think they'll ever re re release these?

hell nah they wont...i got a size 10 tho if anybody has a size 11 n wants 2 trade let me know!!!

got me a vnds pair of these for 50 yesterday
pimp.gif

I was in Seattle, at the time, just walking around the downtown area...and decided to go into Niketown since I spotted it...Went in..saw these on theshelf..and immediately copped!! Last 10.5 they had too...for only $100.
pimp.gif

I wore these around Bremerton base and off base all the time off of work and got alot of compliments on them. These were the first Jordan retro I ever boughttoo. So these hold a special place in my heart...still have my pair to this day..although they've definitely had their fair share of wearings..
laugh.gif

They're still fresh though.
grin.gif
..and I wouldn't mind copping a ds pair down the road either.

To be honest, why would you want them? I am just kidding. I am not a big fan of the I's and they retro them every year that I do not see a problem ingetting them again. You could probably get them cheap too.

So many 1s on the market. I wish that if they were to release another CW of the 1s, they'd release the White/Red-Black
pimp.gif

i don't like that color, but...

they should retro it as a true high w/o patent leather to satisfy all the fans of the original

Wouldnt be a bad idea........I used to hate these but i changed my mind after all the terrible 1s as of late lmao

Back
Top Bottom