thinkin about ur girls past hook-ups..

my girl said shes had 2 one night stands, and i kno the past is the past. but damn.

nothin worse than thinkin bout another dude smashin

Man I hear ya to be honest, I don't even ask, what I don't know won't hurt me. I still remember asking my girl what the nastiest thing she ever didwas, I had to break up after she told me.
smh.gif

i just dont ask but i know ive done alot of things that she wouldnt want to hear.

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

my girl said shes had 2 one night stands, and i kno the past is the past. but damn.

2 one night stands??

i'd be worried...if it was 2 previous relationships then fine but one night stands??
smh.gif

This reminds of that Dave Chapelle skit where they asked dave and his chick what was the craziest thing they did sexually. After Dave's chick said she hada 3some he said... "the craziest thing I've done is have sex with ol' gangbang over here"
roll.gif
laugh.gif

That was on of my favorite skits of the show

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

This reminds of that Dave Chapelle skit where they asked dave and his chick what was the craziest thing they did sexually. After Dave's chick said she had a 3some he said... "the craziest thing I've done is have sex with ol' gangbang over here"
roll.gif
laugh.gif

That was on of my favorite skits of the show
roll.gif
one of my favs too

yeah OP, I feel you.... never a good thing to think about

It's tough, but YS now, and TNS anymore..

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

aint that the truth. i have a "what you did before me was before me" type of attitude but sometimes i get curious and want to ask butthen i dont know if ill be ready for the answer so i wont
ohwell.gif

Don't think I can wife a chick who has had 1 night stands yo.

She should have more respect for herself....

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

How do you guys live happy lives always worried bout stupid %#%%?

this.
its senseless to even thinkabout ... grow up

Back
Top Bottom