Thinking of developing an APP

Me and my boys have recently been coming up with ideas for our entrepreneurship development class, which entails us creating something that will generate residual income. i was brainstorming and have come up with an idea for an app that would allow you to find out what local sneaker stores will be selling what kicks, also it would have sneaker maintenance and repair info along with local sneaker repair shops accessible. Might even put the hottest releases and pre-order info on there as-well. what do you guys think of this concept would It get me an A and better yet would you buy it for a measly .99? any comments, opinions, and any criticism would be appreciated.

I am really trying to do both, I know If we do this project on something we are all very knowledgeable in it will make the presentation go smoothly. If I can get positive feedback from you guys on here I will move it from the drawing board into a reality

^ if you follow through with this idea, please make it available to droid AND apple. Therefore everyone can download which means more $$$ coming in for you....

Another idea, create an app where people can buy/sell /trade their shoes locoally. Sorta like craigslist, but with nothing but shshoes. ETC. I would do it, but im not capeable of doing it.

Just in case it blows up, It was created by me, PhreshAir LOL. PAY ME MY MONEY!!

A) how are you going to find out the upcoming stock/inventory of stores across the nation when oftentimes these stores don't even know exactly what they're getting? Have you thought about all the legwork that would be required to make this even semi-accurate? And if it's not accurate, it's pretty much useless

B) sneaker repair shops? Do such a thing exist where you live? I've never seen one. Shoe repair stores are much different, and it was just recently discussed in a thread here how usually shoe repair stores can't do anything for sneakers anyway.

C) many of the things you mentioned (such as info on release dates) are already featured on many apps currently available

Not hating.... Just some things to consider

Those are some great points I need to put into consideration, Right now I'm looking more into making the app more into something that hasn't been done like release dates with the option to pre-order them from the app. If Im making enough revenue from the app I can outsource the footwork of getting the release date info. I am just going to create a relationship with sneaker boutiques and have them send me their inventory whenever it updates since I will be advertising their stores to all of the people who have the app.

Back
Top Bottom